Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
Latex catsuit sleep bag with inner arm sleeve no zip neck entry fixed arm sleeve
$181.49-6%

corset
Charmian Victorian Gothic Black Lace High Neck Beaded Shoulder Chain Cape Sexy Corset Collar Shrug Jewellery Choker Accessories
$30.69-33%

suspension bondage
Erotic Party Mask SM Bdsm Bondage Hood Hanging Suspension PU Leather Mask Slave Open Mouth And Eye Gimp Adjustable Adult Sex Toy
$23.74-50%

lifelike sex doll
Realistic Vagina Hot!!! Lifelike Vagina Big Boods Half Body Sex Doll Adult Products Male Masturbator Sex Toys Pocket Pusssy
$64.83-50%

latex tights
Womens Open Crotch Latex Pants Glossy Patent Leather Crotchless Leggings Long Tight Trousers Exotic Party Clubwear
$14.10-40%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Pantyhose Heart Print Mini Skirt for High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Pantyhose Party
$1.39-40%

crossdress fetish latex
Super Thin Crossdress Oil Shiny Glossy Transparent Sexy Men's Fetish Shiny Latex Rubber Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails
$19.35-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
(16 Jun 2023, 20:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jun 2023, 18:43 )Bambislave Wrote: ok, looked through the thread, SB's version asks listeners to send him an e-mail =D don't want that
Indeed. I can remove that as well. I aeady cleaned it up from all not-so-nice suggestions. Email one can go too.

Done! This is the cleanest and the shortest version (v4.0):

Curse Stroke Sissy Modded -04.mp3 (Size: 44.47 MB )

And this is what my SCM made me write:

(My wife dressed me in a blouse, mini skirt, high heels and pantyhose, no jewellery today)
SCM Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
You look good in heels, skirt, top and pantyhose!
Now. You need to go further, and fix this level. You know, what to do, right, Marta?
First, you have to listen to:

-- Curse Stroke Sissy Modded by SB

Yes, Good Girl, Marta! Good progress! You are on the right path!
The world is feminizing you!
Yes, Marta, each and every day, each and every hour, each and every minute.
No need to masturbate. It happens on its own. No need to cum, it happens on its own. But you will orgasm, whether you want it or not, you will orgasm, and it will seal your feminization level with no way back! You are becoming a pretty, smart, young, sexy girl, who is always sexually aroused and ready to satisfy men and women. Yes, both sexes, it does not matter, as long as you are asked for.
Yes, Marta, you are being feminized at a high speed!
Yes, step by step, you are becoming a femboy. All males will be attracted to you. All girls will be attracted to you. You will satisfy men and women sexually, when asked. You can't say "no".
This is your uniform, Bambi! Bambi Sleep! Bimbo doll! Bimbo Doll! Bimbo Doll! Uniform lock! Bambi does as she's told!
Good Girl!
MARTA! MARTA IS MY SISSY NAME! I'M MARTA! I SUBMIT TO YOU, SAMANTHA! I ACCEPT THE PROGRAMMING! YES, CHANGE ME!
I need to be feminized, I want to be feminized, I must be feminized, I will be feminized, by Samantha, by my wife, by my daughter, by my own body.

The "Bambi Sleep" trigger sent shivers up&down my body, my eyes closed, and I almost "fell asleep".
My hands were autotyping this while I was listening and editing the file. And I wish I were wearing a chastity cage. Because it felt/feels right.

BTW, since it's the shortest version, you can easily listen to it at least once a day 😉

What we need is a short (<10min) background training loop. Any volunteers?
(03 Jul 2023, 21:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jun 2023, 20:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Jun 2023, 18:43 )Bambislave Wrote: ok, looked through the thread, SB's version asks listeners to send him an e-mail =D don't want that
Indeed. I can remove that as well. I aeady cleaned it up from all not-so-nice suggestions. Email one can go too.

Done! This is the cleanest and the shortest version (v4.0):

YAAY Thank you !!   Girl_yes
(08 Aug 2020, 02:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Strangely, this quite famous file was never mentioned yet.

Curse Stroke Sissy by EMG
So is this for males to become sissies or is it for girls (or trans girls) too?
(08 Nov 2023, 04:15 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: So is this for males to become sissies or is it for girls (or trans girls) too?
As far as I know, no penises are mentioned. You can check the original script in the 1st post.
There is no script for this one https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...6#pid67776 but again, penises are not mentioned, only masturbations or orgasms.
We were quite enchanted by the description of others' experiences listening to this file.  So enchanted in fact that we loaded up 5 or 6 of the variations for consecutive listening. We perhaps settled on our favorite basically because we'd like to work on accepting male voiced 'tists rather than the female tts voices we listen to consistently.  

So after the listening experience last night we have a question.  If we are locked in chastity pretty much 24/7 do we have to wait for a  hands-free experience for this file to work?

Anyone have any experience with this set of circumstances?
This thread has reached 100k (100,032) views!
(06 Mar 2021, 02:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Mar 04, 2021

SCM Wrote:-- Total Body and Mental Feminization by EMG + ASMR
Nobody notices your nails. What means ... You can have your nails painted all the time. Like pantyhose. Nobody cares. Only you. You like it, you want it, you need it.
-- Spring Cleaning Feminization by EMG + ASMR
More feminization files or you. More ideas, more tasks, more fun.
Pretty girls love new clothes. New dress sounds exciting, doesn't it? Wouldn't you love to get a new dress as a present? Figure hugging, knee length, slim-looking shimmering dress to wear with a pair of high-heels, back-seamed pantyhose and make-up. You love painting your nails and your face. Smoky eyes, dark lips, dark nails, smoky pantyhose, glasses, a pony tail, bracelets... What a lovely lady! Don't you like it, Marta? Wouldn't you love to look like a beautiful girl? When you want it? Or not? Being forced to look sexy and provocative, alluring, and simply beautiful and feminine.
Of course you do! Just embrace this possibility, feel like you aLR14eady have become that beautiful girl. Feel the attention of horny men and women, who would love to f*k you in all orifices! So hot and vulnerable!
And you are getting there with increasing speed. Just stop resisting, it makes no sense to resist your brilliant future.
-- Spring Cleaning Feminization by EMG + ASMR
Clear the path for your journey, remove the debris, use the momentum of your transformation, and make the changes happen naturally.
Wouldn't it be perfect to be able to pass as a boy or as a girl when you need it, or when asked? Click, and you are a pretty young girl, click and you are a femboi in a feminine clothes. The femininity stays with you, whatever you do or whatever you want. Femininity stays forever.
Femininity is a state of the the mind and the body, that send the message to the universe - I'm beautiful, I'm girly and I'm flirty.

Hi! Sorry for disappearing, I will reply to everyone on those other threads, it is just that I am super ultra busy right now and can't spare even a few minutes. Will be like that for remaining month or so. I will reply as soon as I get chance, that is what I have been doing. 

Right now, I came looking for a particular file of emg: Total Body and Mental Feminization 1 (from wmm but it is paid and can't afford to spare 20$ right now). You seem to have it so please share with me?

If anyone else has it, you can of course pm me.
(12 Jan 2024, 14:49 )yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie Wrote: Total Body and Mental Feminization 1
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid71637

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 116,388 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 601 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,043 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,014 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,766 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)