Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Device Rechargeable Hand Held Micro-current Intelligent Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager Help Sleep Device
$25.12-27%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Black Faux Leather Choker Queen's BDSM Necklace Suspenders For Long Gloves Festival Girls Cosplay Party Collar
$16.92-28%

leohex
LEOHEX Sheer Nylon Jumpsuit Shiny Spandex See Through Long Sleeve Leotard Sexy Swimwear Women High Cut Bathing One-piece Suits
$84.69-49%

1d oil pantyhose
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Clubwear
$29.89

app chastity
Remote APP Chastity Device key Safe Box intelligent time switch lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages Adult Game Sex Toys
$36.97-28%

Ftshist
Ftshist Glossy Metallic Color Long Gloves Classic Full Fingers Elastic Elbow Gloves Perfect For Pole Club Halloween Accessories
$15.58-8%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy Double end zipper Bodysuit black long sleeve smooth Surfing competitive swimsuit
$57.69-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

China is out of order
Tried to order some toys today from our friends in China.
Seems that all orders are on hold till March due to the sickness.
(15 Feb 2020, 17:41 )Tinker D Wrote: Tried to order some toys today from our friends in China.
Seems that all orders are on hold till March due to the sickness.

Yes, and most of the EU airliners  canceled flights from China to EU, including cargo.  Also includes cargo from China to EU via Turkey or similar routes.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Pfff.... Was just about to order.....
I watched Molyneux Inst night (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt85Eb7WlfA) and was thinking about latex catfish this morning... It does not look good at all for the people of China.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
And the 4 items I was going to order, I got no response from two of them.
The other two said the factory is temporarily close till March. Late March.

Bummer Dude
Political joke ahead.

People are saying the the corona virus is Trumps fault.
Because he wouldn’t send China Limes.

😊
Ive had something on order for a few weeks, was fine when I ordered, but nothing since

I know that Chinese new year was extended by the state to try to keep people away from each other, but that officially expired today.
Im sure that my item will still be delayed further

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (3) , Vixien (1)