Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-14%

prostate stimulation
EMS Muscle Therapy Stimulator Machine Tens Unit Acupuncture Meridian Physiotherapy Pulse Abdominal Prostate Back Body Massager
$6.82-4%

FRRK
FRRK Leopard Chastity Cage Metal Penis Rings Lock Cock Bondage Belt Devices For Male Naughty Sexual Fantasy Sex Toys
$34.79-26%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 97Cm Crotch /150Cm Shaft Length Boots Women Thick Red Plush Flat Heel Round Toe Unisex Custom Leg Fit Boots
$419.87-33%

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Shiny Sequins Deep V Backless Monokini Halter Women Swimwear One Piece Swimsuit Female Bather Bathing Suit Swim Lady V4996
$111.32-20%

latex pencil skirt
Women's High Waist Latex Faux Leather Skirts Zipper Split Office Lady Red Black Midi Pencil Skirt Party Shiny PU Skirts Custom
$384.49-40%

wig hair
13X4 Synthetic Lace Front Wig Reddish Brown Body Wave Wig Lace Closure Pre Plucked With Baby Hair Wig Copper Red Dark Red Brown
$38.65-6%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

China is out of order
Tried to order some toys today from our friends in China.
Seems that all orders are on hold till March due to the sickness.
(15 Feb 2020, 17:41 )Tinker D Wrote: Tried to order some toys today from our friends in China.
Seems that all orders are on hold till March due to the sickness.

Yes, and most of the EU airliners  canceled flights from China to EU, including cargo.  Also includes cargo from China to EU via Turkey or similar routes.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Pfff.... Was just about to order.....
I watched Molyneux Inst night (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qt85Eb7WlfA) and was thinking about latex catfish this morning... It does not look good at all for the people of China.
Always curious SLL
Interrests: orchids, tropical fish, sociobiology, theology,  anatomy, latex and maybe BDSM.
And the 4 items I was going to order, I got no response from two of them.
The other two said the factory is temporarily close till March. Late March.

Bummer Dude
Political joke ahead.

People are saying the the corona virus is Trumps fault.
Because he wouldn’t send China Limes.

😊
Ive had something on order for a few weeks, was fine when I ordered, but nothing since

I know that Chinese new year was extended by the state to try to keep people away from each other, but that officially expired today.
Im sure that my item will still be delayed further

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , SLL (1) , Tinker D (3) , Vixien (1)