Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

shiny swimsuit
2024 Pearl Shoulder Strap Cutout Shiny Texture One Piece Swimsuit and Skirt Swimwear Women Beachwear Bathing Suit bikini set
$211.48

sorbern
Men Women Round Spectacle Frames With Polarized Clip On Sunglasses Mens Myopia Glasses Optical Acetate Male Rivet Sunglass UV400
$35.70-21%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA One Piece Black Sharkskin chlorine resistant waterproof high waist Women's Competition Swimsuit Knee Swimsuit girls
$30.23-24%

FRRK
FRRK New Vagina Clitoris Chastity Device Male Cock Cage for Men Stainless Steel Penis Rings BDSM Toys Adults Sex Shop 본디지 스틸 노예
$54.30-25%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Transparent Black Clothes for Women Front Zip Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Handmade S-LC032
$145.18-32%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Women Blue Latex Swimsuit High Split Rubber Thong Bodysuits Club Catsuits for Women
$71.37-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Building a post orgasm machine
Hi everyone,

I’ve built a system to control a magic wand through an Arduino (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...magic-wand) and meant to use it to achieve something elusive to me: solo post orgasm torture.

However, vibrations just don’t do it for me. It’s just annoying after orgasm, but nowhere near a “torture”. So I guess I have to go the friction route, which seems trickier. 

Not wanting to spend a wad of cash on a Venus 2000 or similar, I could either buy something like this or I build one myself: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_dWJnyn5
which is rotational and not longitudinal. If I end up buying it, I’ll strip the internals (except the motor) and drive it myself through something similar to the first link. Electronics and software aren’t the problem here. 

What’s puzzling me is how to attach this securely and simply, assuming I’m lying on my back spread eagle. It has to be pretty well anchored there if indeed it does work as a post orgasm torture device [Image: icon_wink.gif]

I don’t have access to woodworking or metallurgic equipment, so that narrows it down a bit. I was thinking a contraption made of plumbing pipes to hold it where it needs to be, but that would be pretty bulky. Another idea I had was some custom 3D printed parts to hold a horizontal platform in which a hole could hold the device, but that would require pretty big parts which I couldn’t make unless I get it done by some company. 

Am I overthinking this? I’d really like to hear what you folks think!

Thanks.
either tie/glue some anchors around the circumference of the masturbators head and then clip them to a harness??
you could always 3d print a collar instead that clamps on and you strap it in place this way??
For the venus like part, you don't need that Ali head.
I build one myself using latex sheets glued on an old heavy plastic bottle.  But this coud be replace by any PVC tube around 7cm diameter.
You'll need something similar to a strapon harness with a hole to hold it while "not in the mood", but this could be done with some rope work.  (example : https://www.theduchy.com/redmayne-strap-on/ )

By my experience, the suction win even after, but I did not tried it up to the "torture".

For now, I don't have a suction mechanism as I connect the bottle to a full latex mask+mouth tube.  I added a bunch of hole in the bottle to let air in and my own breath is the pump 😉 . (That's why I did not used it on long session 😁 )

So the following is just thought but for the suction part, you could build a piston out a either another bottle or a modified bicycle pump (so it goes both way) but I'm not sure this last one is big enough.  You would need a bit of calculation to establish the volume of air needed between the two states.  Then it's only a matter of having a motor to connect the moving part to it (vilebrequin)
Or you could use an air pump but it would need the be pretty fast.
@swswl I've got a decently large 3d printer... about 16" x 16".  If you want to commission something to be printed, I would be happy to discuss it with you.  The last thing I made on it was actually a device to hold a magic wand and allow me to add nylon straps to it so I could buckle it on myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A packaging machine is quite dangerous but seems work rambits 1 2,066 02 Nov 2020, 01:23
Last Post: Tinker D
Building Testing Forced Walking bondage release, stilettos of course DressBindFun 4 5,149 12 Dec 2013, 12:14
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: essanym (1) , ltxrob (1) , no smile (1) , swswl (1)