Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis milking machine
insert prostate nipple woman ass brief vagina pussy sizes Women sexy panties vibrator men car hot automatic Stretcher CRW1
$16.73-31%

penis
17cm Silicone Long Penis Extension Sleeve Reusable Condom Dick Extender Cock Enlargement Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men
$3.22-30%

latex zentai
Sexy Male's PU Leather Catsuit For Men Tight Skin Full Bodysuit Jumpsuit Front Zipper Open Crotch Latex Zentai Suit Costume 3XL
$20.23-30%

leather pencil skirt
Latex Leather Mini Skirt Lady Office PVC Skinny Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist Skirts Short Women Bodycon Clubwear Custom
$73.77

click lock bondage cage
New Metal Male Click & Lock Chastity Cage Device Anti-Cheating Cock Cage Bondage Abstinence Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys Gay Men 18
$46.46-45%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Lingerie Elasticity Mesh Tights Open Crotch Hollow Out Bodysuit Sexy Pantyhose
$1.55-32%

beeger
BEEGER Spike And Ball Penis Plug,Designed To Stuff Your Cock And Stretch Your Urethra
$77.86

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Magic Wands" with remote control or "hard" switches?
I saw a lot of posts on a lot of forums about controlling an "Hitachi" magic wand using a relay. For me, using mains power for anything SB related seems way too dangerous.

So I came across this hilarious, yet informative, video:

Source: https://youtu.be/fyuv3WXPQsM

Looks like it runs at 5v and 400mA at most (i.e. 2W). Nothing an arduino and mosfet can't handle, and you get to control every aspect of the vibration; not just on-off. Mine has been ordered from the usual suspect and should get here shortly. In preparation, I coded an arduino library to generate all kinds of wave patterns that should be diverse enough to keep the thing from simply numbing. I'll keep you posted when it's decent enough for release (will put it on github).
(11 Feb 2020, 00:45 )swswl Wrote: I saw a lot of posts on a lot of forums about controlling an "Hitachi" magic wand using a relay. For me, using mains power for anything SB related seems way too dangerous.

Looks like it runs at 5v and 400mA at most (i.e. 2W). Nothing an arduino and mosfet can't handle, and you get to control every aspect of the vibration; not just on-off. Mine has been ordered from the usual suspect and should get here shortly. In preparation, I coded an arduino library to generate all kinds of wave patterns that should be diverse enough to keep the thing from simply numbing. I'll keep you posted when it's decent enough for release (will put it on github).

I've been a long time subscriber of that channel. That guy is totally hilarious.  By the way, the channel is called AvE which stands for "Arduino vs Evil" so you might find some other interesting and useful microcontroller videos if you look around.  I've learned a ton from him over the years.
How, THAT's interesting 😉
(11 Feb 2020, 03:31 )essanym Wrote: I've been a long time subscriber of that channel. That guy is totally hilarious.  By the way, the channel is called AvE which stands for "Arduino vs Evil" so you might find some other interesting and useful microcontroller videos if you look around.  I've learned a ton from him over the years.

I've been a fan of his for a few years now. Not as big of a fan of the recent trend into machining, but as long as he keeps disassembling stuff in boltrs and being hilarious I'll keep watching.
(12 Feb 2020, 01:04 )swswl Wrote: Not as big of a fan of the recent trend into machining

I worked as a machinist for 3 years so I actually like the machining vids, though he often makes me cringe because he's not super awesome at it.
(11 Feb 2020, 00:45 )swswl Wrote: I saw a lot of posts on a lot of forums about controlling an "Hitachi" magic wand using a relay. For me, using mains power for anything SB related seems way too dangerous.

Source: https://youtu.be/fyuv3WXPQsM

So I have received this cheap magic wand, and just like in the video, it's DC and therefore easily controlled. I've modified mine by removing the AC-DC converter and it's now driven via a TIP122 transistor whose base is controlled by an Arduino.

As promised, I put together a class that creates various interesting vibration patterns in order to keep things interesting. It works really well for me.

Source code and example are on github. https://github.com/swswl/wave

Have fun!
(22 Mar 2020, 19:06 )swswl Wrote: I've modified mine by removing the AC-DC converter and it's now driven via a TIP122 transistor whose base is controlled by an Arduino.
Any schematics?
(22 Mar 2020, 22:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Mar 2020, 19:06 )swswl Wrote: I've modified mine by removing the AC-DC converter and it's now driven via a TIP122 transistor whose base is controlled by an Arduino.
Any schematics?
Sure. Here it is:
 vib_schem.png   

That should work directly with the example in the repo. I used an external 5V source because that's what the motor is rated for in my case. YMMV.

Cheers
I was playing around with a magic wand clone and a penis sleeve yesterday 😋 , but unfortunately, the wand has neither app control, nor can it be plugged into a smart plug for running at intervals for hands free fun (if the power gets cut and turned back on, it stays off).

I have been browsing for a while and I can't find one that has either app control or a "hard" switch that will turn it back on after turning the power off and back on again.

I am having a hard time believing that this niche use - or let's call it more appropriately an "edge case" 😁 has not been adressed on a broader scale.

Does anyone know where to look? I'm in the EU though. I think there are some restrictions/regulations imposed on certain types of these devices, for instance, the original Magic Wand must not be sold here, but there's plenty of copycats.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(22 Mar 2022, 13:30 )Bound Whore Wrote: I was playing around with a magic wand clone and a penis sleeve yesterday 😋 , but unfortunately, the wand has neither app control, nor can it be plugged into a smart plug for running at intervals for hands free fun (if the power gets cut and turned back on, it stays off).

I have been browsing for a while and I can't find one that has either app control or a "hard" switch that will turn it back on after turning the power off and back on again.

I am having a hard time believing that this niche use - or let's call it more appropriately an "edge case" 😁 has not been adressed on a broader scale.

Does anyone know where to look? I'm in the EU though. I think there are some restrictions/regulations imposed on certain types of these devices, for instance, the original Magic Wand must not be sold here, but there's plenty of copycats.

I'm using this timer switch combined with magic wand clone with normal potentiometer.
I don't know are that kind of wands are available anymore at Ali/eBy

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_20220322_142750127.jpg   

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bullet vibrator (timer) control SuzanneC 5 546 26 Aug 2022, 04:20
Last Post: Tinker D
remote controlled anal plug slaafruben 15 6,032 29 Jan 2018, 21:04
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Alternatives to the Hitachi Magic Wand IncEra 20 16,103 22 Aug 2017, 11:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (2) , essanym (2) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , Like Ra (3) , no smile (3) , swswl (4) , Vixien (2)