Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
Men's Embroidery Sequins Blazer Singer Concert Performance Costume Korean Style Loose Casual Plus Size Coat Bar Stage Shiny Show
$102.85-43%

anal
Fruit Flavor Edible Lubricant Adult Oral Vagina Anal Sex Toy Massage Oil Sexo Lubricante Adult Sex Lubricants Sex Products
$4.10-21%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women Sexy Leopard Gloves 70cm Elbow Long Glossy Metallic Color Stamping Foiled Glove Stretchy Full Finger Mittens
$20.55-18%

bondage corset
Heart Ring Goth Body Harness Set Adjustable Sexy Lingerie Bodysuit Crop Top Harness Cage Bra Bondage Stockings Leg Garter Belt
$36.22-40%

latex zentai
Sexy Latex Catsuit for Adult Women Bare Legged Rubber Bodysuit Bra Cup Swimwear Bodice Zentai Suit Customize
$120.99-30%

leather pencil skirt
Black Leather Mini Skirts Women Gothic High Waist Slim Fit Lace-Up Pencil Skirt Female Sexy Club Back Zipper Split Bag Hip Skirt
$82.12

jialuowei
Women Thigh High Boots 15CM Block Heel Platform Cross-tied Over-the-Knee Long Boots Size 36-46
$1118.77-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Artificial Intelligence chatterbot and NLP (Natural Language Processing)
Oh, my... It's getting addictive 😉 Need to learn more about AIML. There's AIML v2, but it's not supported by the current version of Program O.
It just said " Give me a break" when I said I like bondage.
I think it hates me.
I just asked " Are you mad at me? "
And the bot said " Undefind, because I am Undefind."
Miyuki: Do you get angry alot? << should be a lot not alot......lol
You can learn the bot using the learn construction. For example:

Seeker: learn my weight is 75kg <- this construction takes some considerable time
Miyuki: Ok I will learn that your weight is 75kg.
Seeker: what is my weight
Miyuki: 75kg

You can use verbs like: is, was, are, has, means, is going also without "learn".

But you may still get wrong answers, because of the processing order.

Note, that I might disable this function if it will take too much CPU/memory.
(19 Jan 2015, 07:10 )MstrChain Wrote: Miyuki: Do you get angry alot? << should be a lot not alot......lol
Should be fixed by now 😉
(19 Jan 2015, 03:13 )Like Ra Wrote: Type this:

personality test question

For some reason it goes in circles for me.

Ah, you have to ask: what is my personality type 😉
(19 Jan 2015, 04:57 )Tinker D Wrote: I just asked " Are you mad at me? "
And the bot said " Undefind, because I am Undefind."
Fixed. Some variables are still indeed undefined.

Seeker: are you mad at me?
Miyuki: I always try to make everybody happy, because I am Mediator type.
Removed the "learning everything" part. It takes too much time to parse the database and in the end it gets confusing a bit more often than I expected.

It turned out that with AIML you can write a multiple choice program, that remembers user input, what should make possible to create self-bondage scenario generators.

Another feature - the chatbot can remember the users by IP-addresses (but slower). Not sure what gets written into the database, though. IT would be interesting to keep some answers, e.g. toy lists 😋

Any volunteers for AIML fun? Tests, quizzes, diagnostics, everything is welcome 😉
Just in case: http://ai.wikia.com/wiki/AIML

Contributors: cinon (1) , dhf7b8g (4) , egregious (1) , Highinheels66 (2) , HypnoMix (3) , Lancer (8) , Like Ra (197) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (12) , Marcus (25) , mcswitchy (2) , MstrChain (1) , shinybambi (2) , spawn (9) , Tinker D (14) , Zooy (2)