Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Mens Contrast G-string Low Rise Thong Underwear Exotic Lingerie Bowknot Ruffle Lace Contrast T-Back Sissy Gay Male Underpants
$4.01-34%

panty girdle
AfruliA Fajas Colombiana Tummy Control Panties Brief Hourglass Girdles BBL Shapewear Butt Lifter Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$28.82-35%

SXXY
SXXY 6 Styles Silicone Penis Sleeve Realistic Dick Enlargement Extender For Men Delay Ejaculation Soft Cock Cover Sex Toys
$66.55-61%

transparent pantyhose
MwOiiOwM Open Toe Sexy Lady Nylon Spandex Pantyhose Stocking Sexy Women's Tights Stockings Transparent Long for Spring Fall
$26.93

app electric shock
App Electric Shock Vibrator Woman Wireless Remote Control G-Spot Wear Rechargeable Vibrator With Female Stimulator USB Sex Toys
$45.98-39%

women latex rubber mask breath
Handmade Natural Latex Unisex Mask Rubber With Breathe Tube Unique Wear for Party Realistic Hood
$242.00-9%

gjhond
16 Sizes Male Scrotum Pendants Stainless Steel Ball Stretchers Testis Weight Restraint Lock Ring Sex Toy for Men BB-213
$82.28-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

An unexpected business opportunity
due to a change in staffing plans I found myself away for a night last week so I made sure that my overnight bag had more than a spare shirt and underwear!

It had been a really long day so I just had a quick play..
Vibrating plug
Transparent latex tank top suit
0.6mm full enclosure suit
7piece cuff set
Breathe through gag
Double ended dog clips

So I lubed up the important area and toys and pushed it home
Then got dresses trapping it under two layers
Put the cuffs on and started clipping things together
I tried various positions
Eg hands to thighs
Hogtie
Crossed over hogtie (tighter)

With the plug running it was then just a question of trying to have some fun!

30 minutes later I emerged contented and sweaty.

The only downside was now the cleanup!
...and I thought this was going to be an email from a Nigerian Barrister concerning a wealthy deceased ex-pat with no next-of-kin 😊
I've replied to loads of those and yet nothing has appeared.
I'm starting to think I may not be the favoured inheriter. ?
http://www.419eater.com/

Hilarious site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
it's snowing outside on business trip, now what DressBindFun 2 1,673 01 Nov 2019, 02:25
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (2) , ltxrob (2)