Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

steel bondage
Exotic Accessories of Bdsm Slave Bondage Leather Collar with Leash Ring Steel Chain Sex Toys to Lover Roleplay Posture Spreader
$5.55-49%

wig hair
Color 4 Chocolate Brown Lace Front Wigs Brazilian Straight Hair 4x4 Human Hair Closure Wigs 13x4/13x6 Lace Frontal Wigs Ossilee
$214.17-62%

gaff men
Mens Crossdress Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff Thong Underwear Shapping Seamless Boxer Shorts Breathable Lace Sheer Underpants
$46.49-65%

bondage sack
PU Leather Mermaid Bondage Restraint Bag Belt SM Leg Binder Sack Fetish Half Body Harness Slave BDSM Tool Sex Toys For Women Men
$33.81

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Black Over Knee Boots Faux Leather Side Zip Chunky Heels Boots Thigh High Shoes Botines Mujer Botas Big Size 52
$138.09-43%

sex toy vibrator
3D Male Masturbator Ass 2 Channels Tight Vagina Adult Sex Doll Toy for Men Masturbation Vibrator Artificial Ass Anal Real Pussy
$88.33-50%

dildo gag
Sexy Cute Bunny Girl Leather Hollow Bow-knot Halloween Costumes For Women Set Comic Show Kawaii Maid Cosplay Cheerleader Uniform
$8.16-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Brainwashing
Hello I will tell you about my experience with Bambi Files.  I was introduced to them by a friend that is no longer a friend.   I had no idea what they were I trusted him.  I started to listen  to them.  Then I did the 20 days in 10 days listening multiple times a day.   I felt so absolutely great.  I did this for over a year and a half.  But then quit one day that was 7 months ago.  I even had the mist beautiful collection of panties and stocking. No relapse.   I have however read about the color pink and the effect it has over the mind so much that prisons sometimes use it to calm the inmates.
This perfectly fits the main Bambi thread. If you don't mind, I will merge them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Better Bimbo Brainwashing or BBB Like Ra 7 2,705 12 Oct 2023, 23:09
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , sam_henry (1)