Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aonihua women one
2024 Sexy Summer Swimwear Womens Rash Guard UPF 50+ Swim Shirt One Piece Swimsuit Beach Wear Bodysuit Daving Bathing Suit
$33.87-19%

exotic lingerie
Hot Sexy Lingerie Cosplay Nurse Costumes Exotic Roleplay Uniform Erotic Clothes Stockings Women Cosplay Dress Exotic Apparel
$63.56-50%

bondage leotard
Erotic Underwear Women Jumpsuit High Elastic Stockings Garter Female Bodysuit Bdsm Belt Bondage Faux Leather Catsuit Leotards
$210.58-46%

zentai
Rogue Costume Superhero Cosplay Suit Halloween Zentai Party Jumpsuits
$217.80-41%

remote app vibrator
Vibrator for Women APP Vibrating Wiggling Wearable Clitoral G Spot Remote Control Perfect Fit Butterfly Panty Sex Toys for Women
$30.31

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Women Men Hood Catwomen Rubber Fetish Mask With Small Horns Handmade Costumes S-LM073
$33.86-17%

soronssy
sexy women Oily elastic tights Shiny yoga shorts crotchless see through swimsuit white body suit top Swimming pants plus size
$359.54-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Skeggings?
OK, so you've all heard of and seen jeggings (leggings that look like jeans) but how about skeggings? A skirt/legging combo:
. . .
They're also available with an animal print 'skirt' too (although it resembles no animal skin I've ever seen)
. . .

The entire thing looks like a very slightly more practical rehash of the eighties Wolford StarckNaked to me...

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=146
Corrected typo and linky.
Looks interesting! But would people prefer skeggings or a skirt and leggings?
It always depends on the price/design ratio, right? The Wolford stuff is ridiculously expensive. But still you can buy it with 50-70% discount during the sales.

If other companies come with a similar design and lower the price (like it happened with pseudo-latex leggings), these skeggings will remain in the fashion magazines.

I would prefer to see a combination of tights and a skirt, not leggings and a skirt.
The 'skeggings' in my pictures are the equivalent of 22 and 35 euros. I think that is cheap enough for them to become fashionable (for better or worse).

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Like Ra (1) , mrlatex99 (1)