Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal
Duplex Multifunction Metal Beads Butt Plug with Moveable Fake Dildo G Spot Wand for Women Prostate Massager Vaginal Sex Toys
$33.70-52%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

ladyboy
I love ladyboys in Thai T-Shirt cute tops sports fans vintage clothes mens t shirts casual stylish
$84.49

mirabelle lingerie
2024 MIRABELLE Sexy Lingerie Set Sexy Mesh Comfortable Metal Chain 4-Piece Set Transparent Dress Fancy Garter Belt Exotic Set
$27.42-50%

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Shirt Women Harajuku Bat Lace Collar Black Red Long Short Sleeve Blouse Y2k Aesthetic Elegant Sweet Clothes Tops
$302.50-39%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Summer New Stylish Solid Color Tight Fitting Sports Shorts High Waisted Yoga Fitness Pants For Women
$193.47-35%

shiny pantyhose
Luxury Jasmine Fragrance Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.16-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

E-stim and waist training
Ok, here is one for you.
Years ago, I bought an electric waist belt that was to help you to get a great waist. And to a point, it worked. But it's long gone. So, I was wondering if anyone else has tried this.
(28 May 2018, 21:34 )Tinker D Wrote: get a great waist. And to a point, it worked.
It did reduce your waist?

(28 May 2018, 21:34 )Tinker D Wrote: if anyone else has tried this.
I was (and still am) thinking about it. Sounds interesting (especially while bound, plugged and gagged), but electrodes can burn...
That was the problem I had. After a while, it started to burn near the center of the pads. The item came with nothing like a jell or conductive anything.
Did it reduse my waist? Yes. But only about an inch.

The feeling from the belt was like a mild convulsions to pucking your guts out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Slave training for Mac? Hitomi 3 2,667 17 May 2014, 15:11
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)