Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Full Body Stockings Sack/Encasement/ Spandex Suit,Sexy Lingerie, Sleeping Bag Tights Pantyhose
$10.53-50%

zlatameer
Latex Men Catcuit With Nipple Zips Army Green Natural Rubber Short Legs Clothes Front Zipper Custom Made Jumpsuit S-LCM132
$130.44-15%

ladyboy
Giant Tits High Collar S Cup Fake Boobs Breast Form Enhancement Male To Female For Ladyboy Shemale Cosplay Cross Dressing
$551.76-27%

leg binder
PU Leather Full Body Harness Bag Legs Restraints Mummy Costume Erotic Sleeping Mermaid Arm Binder Role Play Head Hood Sex Toys
$21.93-30%

speerise
Speerise Women Short Sleeve Leotards with Skirts Ballet Tutu for Lady Summer Bodysuits Scoop Neck Ladies Skirts
$227.47-37%

vac-u-lock toy
Novel Liquid Silicone Big Dildos Attachemnts for VAC-U-Lock Sex Machine Women Masturbator Vibrator Sex Tool Adult Toys for Men
$289.19

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll Lop Rabbit 18 Styles
$1013.94-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Kick Off Video
This was the one video I had of my old suit. It's a nice suit - don't get me wrong. But this new one... wow.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Fo5azF7z8E
That it???
Thought you would at lease do a little yoga.
I love catsuits, but when you need to take a dump, you have to undress.
Kind of hard to in a Port-A-Potty.

But that is a very nice suit.

Contributors: PJNagrom (1) , Tinker D (1)