Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Lacquered Leather Panties Shiny Solid color Fetish Underwear Removable Metal Garters Women Briefs Crossdress Lingerie
$32.65-18%

hypnosis device
Sleep Aid Watch EMS Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact Wristband Watch Anti-anxiety Insomnia Hypnosis Device Relax Tool
$29.04-30%

bondage leotard
Women Garter Thigh Sling Stockings Push-up Bra Shaping Leotard Sexy Exotic Faux Leather Bondage Lingerie Bodysuit Tight Clothes
$168.17

yizyif
Unisex Kids Football Soccer Sport Uniform Top And Shorts Quickly-dry Sport Suit Outfit for Playing Football Training Running
$15.60-45%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Silver Faux Leather Pants Pu Coating Pants Slim Leather Biker Pants Clothes for Women Streetwear
$71.54-12%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Blue Scoop Neck Tank Leotards for Girls Gymnastics Leotards Spandex Nylon Women's Ballet Dance Tops One Piece Dancewear
$24.18-39%

shibari
3m 8m 10m Exotic Binding Rope with Cotton Restraints Handcuffs for Men Women BDSM Slave Body Bondage Shibari Role Play Sex Toys
$10.59-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
I have two weeks for myself, my work and my fetishes.

Yesterday I started with experimenting with deep throating. I tried to sleep with a 3x12.5cm dildo as a gag. The problem was the latex hoods I've got. They either too tight and prevent proper breathing or have mouth openings. Going to order a chlorinated latex hood with only nose holes.

The rest of the clothes was: pantyhose on legs and arms, latex shorts, a butt-plug and a thin neoprene wetsuit with long sleeves and legs.

BTW, frozen water and frozen non-water blocks are ready.
Pity I can't participate in phone calls gagged. But since last night I've still got the described above "clothes" on. So I'm typing with my fingers in pantyhose 😉

I have the same goals: close to 100% time butt-plugged, encased in pantyhose/swimsuits/leotards or latex. And at least 4 inescapable selfbondage sessions. Any particular ideas?
Enema time. Was wearing the same overly tight hood and the same 3x12.5 dildo as a gag. This time the dildo stayed in almost 30min with one short removal for swallowing. Just discovered an interesting thing - during deep-throating the head must be higher than the stomach to prevent the "backflow".

Tried with a ring gag again - does not work. Even with such a small dildo ring gags actually prevent deep-throating unless you push really hard (but you do not want to do it, do you?)
Changed into:

o- red rubber tights with open crotch (the zip is broken)
o- semitransparent latex shorts with piss condom (over the tights)
o- black latex surfsuit
o- big dildo (as butt-plug)
o- CB6000 over the piss condom (this is basically why I bought the CB6000)

So CB6000 locks both tights and shorts on me. The bad thing is that I can get my cock inside the surfsuit now (I hate CB6000 design...)
Tried to connect the piss condom to an inflatable gag with a breathing tube. Need to buy another adapter - the diameters are too different. But you got the idea 😉
I'm about to explode... Need someone with a decent cock to tie and use me. Anybody around? 😁
OK, I can tie myself up, no problem
Ahhh.. it hurts... Two places - under the cb6000 and under the broken pantyhose zip. The zip teeth are digging into my skin.

The quality of the cb6000 padlock is far from perfect. I noticed corrosion and it took me minutes to lock it up. What if it does not open? At the moment this thought excites me. Let's see in a half an hour...
Opened the lock, readjusted the latex inside the cage and locked back up. Feels better. What shall I do with the key?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,902 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,376 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra