Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Multicolor Adjustable Size Women Body Cage Top Bra Sexy Lingerie Underwear Bondage Body Cage Goth Elastic Body Harness Belt
$20.95-40%

transparent dress
AOMEI Women Printed Long Dress Mesh Polka Dot Tulle See Through Short Lantern Sleeve Sexy Transparent Casual Gown Loose Summer
$23.60-53%

crossdresser silicone body
95% New Silicone Hip Pad Enhance Hip Sexy Body Shaper Women Padding Male to Femal Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen Crossdressing
$95.59

zlatameer
Sexy 1mm Black Latex Women Men Corset with Buckles Lace-up Handmade Clothing S-LCC016
$148.59-5%

temorish
SEXY TRANSPARENT BLACK SHORTS WIHT PENIS SHENATH AND ANUS SHEATH CUSTOMIZED
$70.18-6%

gothic lolita
Japanese Gothic Y2k Lolita Skirt Women Elegant Sweet Lace Ruffles Ribbon Bandage Mini Skirts Girls Sexy Cute Punk Party Skirt
$125.84-40%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Women Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Leotard Bodysuit Spandex Nylon Black Gymnastics Leotards Ballet Dancewear Short Unitards
$24.18-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

youth
Re the (ZX?) Spectrum, remember  'Ant Attack'? The world's first isometric game, I was gobsmacked!
My favourite computer games (late 80's) were Tanks and Adventure on PDP-11/RSX-11M (ASCII, of course 😁 )
My first computer was the Altair. Then Imsai and after that a Kim-1.

I still have the Kim-1.
Manga-girls and PDP-11 😁

dec_pdp_11_by_pomorosso-manga.jpg     pdp_11_2_by_bellacielo-d70k5a5.png   
Pdp-8e. I remember that one too. 12K of ram with decwriters II.
I went through cases of paper back then.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (6) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2)