Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Sexy Faux Latex Leather Skirt Woman Zipper Bodycon Slim Mini Pencil Skirt High Waist Plus Size 3XL 4XL PU Shiny PVC Skirt Custom
$326.26-39%

sexy pantyhose
Plus Size Glossy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Skinny Leg Tights Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$8.80

lobudek
Bar Stage Birthday Women Sexy Hollow Sequin Tassel Mini Dress Zipper Backless Halter Neck Fringe Dresses Party Gown Show Costume
$139.15-44%

1d oil stockings
Japanese Princess Heart Socks 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Oil Shiny Silky Thigh High Stockings Cosplay Lingerie
$4.26

ladyboy
Gaff Camel Toe Underwear Crossdresser Fake Vagina Panty Control Gaff Transgender Ladyboy Gay Mens Sissy Thongs Cross-dressing
$390.37

silicone bodysuit
Dokier Silicone Bodysuit Vagina Pants Fake Boobs Full Body Suit for Drag Queen Transgender Shemale Breast Forms Crossdresser
$2323.18-67%

vatine
Vibrating Egg G Spot Massager Sex Toys for Women Wearable Dildo Vibrator 10 Speeds Wireless Remote Anal Vagina Stimulation
$13.64-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

well deserved treat for myself...☺️
after a very long, tormenting, but necessary break, I was compelled to treat myself tonite for the first time in roughly 3 1/2 months, and it was SPECTACULAR!!! 😍😍🤯🤯 

Due to the issues bein caused between my wife and I, as well as a multitude of other variables, I stepped away from my new adventurous self and steered away from wearing pantyhose, or anything related, as well as any cross dressing at all. (Dont get it twisted folks, its been one of the hardest breaks ive ever taken from anything!) Anyhow, This afternoon on a sudden, and absolutely uncontrollable impulse, I bought a 3 pack of Size B Suntan L'eggs Everyday Support Pantyhose, found an animal print push up bra in the back of the dresser my wife and I share, and stumbled across this 'goodwill'-bought black dress that my wife had taken scissors to and altered for comfort lol. excused myself to our bathroom in the dead of nite, and proceeded to have a glorious, sex charged self admiration session ☺️ certainly not the best photos ive taken of myself, but hey, it was an improvised scratching of a permanent itch 😊

ps

This only solidified my decision to finally order my pair of 6 inch stiletto heels 😉 gonna be aaaaaammmaaaaaaazing ya'll!

CB5C5C42-614F-4B1E-A1E7-A3E2B7D186E9.jpeg   
 F78EF7D3-6CC2-4FFE-AD47-6A4E2B9B1ADF.jpeg   
 21352715-C81C-4486-8BBF-3588D4D2B910.jpeg   

Contributors: thehuntsauce (1)