Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Women's Underwear Lace Sexy Panties Female Underpants Solid Color Transparent Panty Intimates Low-Rise Women Lingerie
$2.41-2%

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$487.44-51%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Phone APP Control Electric Shock Penis Current Orgasm Stimulator Rings Penis Vibrator Body Massager for Men Masturbator Sex Toys
$10.60-30%

amoresy
AMORESY Men's Tracksuits Sets Tops Leggings Shiny Glossy Sports Fitness Running Overall Catsuits All-purpose Jumpsuits
$56.02

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings Vac-U-Lock
$15.73-25%

beeger
BEEGER Useme cuckold Anklet or Necklace, Stainless Steel with mirror finish gold color,used for hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.
$53.29

bondage corset
Women Goth Rave Body Cage High Waist Tassels Garter Harness Belt Bondage Stocking Accessories Harajuku Wedding Leg Garter
$25.11

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

how to get used to a bigger plug
Ok then, if I get this straight. You start small and work to a larger plug?
How about length? Is there anyplace where you can get training plugs and a harness to help guiding it in and holding it in place?
For me, my plug keeps slipping out no matter what I wear.
(13 Dec 2013, 02:19 )Tinker D Wrote: my plug keeps slipping out no matter what I wear.
Crotch rope (or karada) helps.
well i just got myself a lockable harness with plug/dildo holder on it. it works wonders the only problem is that i need to get used to my new thicker plug 😋
Hey ppl on Likera i just wanted to say that finally after a week of training i got my new plug finally in place 😋 This new plug i would recommend to everyone that likes anal play in any way cuse this bad boy u can inflate and it's such a strange but good feeling.
ALSO i would like to show you my penis insertable that i got a few weeks back. I am also going to make a funn review of that when i train myself to get it on properly and get it installed on me 100% right, I am close but not at 100% yet😋
 20140125_051016.jpg   
 20140125_051344.jpg   
 20140125_051314.jpg   
I can finally wear my new plug now i did not have a swimsuit like you recommended but i managed to get used to it anyway 😋 just alot of practice, lube and patience 😋
Is that all you got? A bulb on the end of a hose?
What does the other end look like?
I got told that i should keep away from showing to mutch but if u wanna see it i will upload it all 😊
Just show us the plug itself, I think this is the most helpful picture.
Yes, what does your plug look like deflated, and then inflated.
You don't have to show, what some call the " Poop chute ".
well i acually do have pictures of it. If you guys look up one of the other thread of mine. it shows it uninflated and mid inflated

Contributors: B1u3 (3) , gizzmo (2) , gunz (14) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (13) , ltxrob (2) , NoNeedToBreathe (2) , slaafruben (1) , Tights (5) , Tinker D (4)