Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Jielur Leather Skirt Autumn Winter New Korean High Waist Mini Skirt Female 4 Colors Chic Black Sexy Saia A-line PU Skirts Women
$19.94-37%

electro stimulation device
EMS Electrode Banadge Replacement 1.2M Long Electricity Conduct Fixed Pad Strip Electro Stimulate Body Waist Slimming Device
$121.42-34%

zlatameer
Black Handmade Mens Latex Catsuit Rubber Male Bodysuit Costumes Fetish Jumpsuit Plus Size S-LCM024
$137.46-36%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Tank Ballet Dance Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Silver Leotard Black Bodysuits Skinny for Men Stage Costumes
$24.19-30%

transparent pantyhose
Aurora Series Oil Shiny Pantyhose Retro Cuban Heel Back Seam Thigh High Stockings With Garters Women Sexy Transparent Underwear
$4.96-4%

penis milking machine
sex balls For vagina pusyy panties woman on batteries mouth for blowjob with juice clitoral suction cup vibrator men
$71.20-34%

speerise
Mens Full Body Spandex Zentai Suit Black Long Sleeve Unitard Adult Zipper Back Black Footed Cosplay Bodysuit Costumes
$233.52-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Can you be forced to orgasm?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, you can
91.30%
21 91.30%
no, you can't
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

forced orgasm
Do you believe you can be forced to orgasm? You really do not want to orgasm, because whetever reason it might be; somehow the other person forces you to come.
I think I remember something saod about that in psychology: when woman get raped, they feel some pleasure from the clitoral stimulation but they really don't want to.
What is your opinion?
I fantasized about it long time ago, I'll post the story in the story section (sexion?).
The orgasm itself is, imho, merely a chemo-physical reaction to stimulation of nerves. The body responds as it does.
Having fun (lust, satisfaction, horniness, eroticism, you name it) is between the ears. It is, again imho, how we tell ourselves what we enjoy. Ofcourse this will enhance the arousal, which makes orgasm easier / nicer / more desirable. But I think that orgasm is very well possible without actually enjoying it or wanting it, because it is just physical.
And it all depends on the stimulation. What's between the ears can speed up or slow down the result.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Warped Wrap (1)