Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

otouch
OTOUCH Egg Masturbator Men Sex Toys Male Masturbators Sleeve Stroker Adult Toy For Men's Masturbation Orgasm Pleasure
$121.12

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New Hot Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Women Bikini Butterfly Crotch Invisible Stockings Sheer Nylon Tights Sex Erotic Lingerie
$5.17-29%

transparent panties
3D Men's Ice Silk Briefs Summer New Ultra-thin Transparent Seamless Sexy Quick-drying Trendy Breathable Underwear Panties
$2.08

wig hair
Wig Installation Kit Set Adhesive Bold Glue Remover Wax Stick Walker Tape Ultra Hold Glue Got 2b Glue Spray for hair extension
$13.41-50%

Bitysie
BITYSIE New Anime Sailor Moon COS Tsukino Usagi Costume Girls One Piece Swimwear Students Clothes Japan's Swimsuit Leotard
$313.39

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Men To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Nails Fetish Gloves Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$31.45-20%

wig hair
Wiggogo Blonde Lace Front Wig Human Hair Glueless Wig 613 Hd Lace Frontal Wig 13X6 Body Wave Human Hair Wigs 13X4 Hd Lace Wigs
$225.42-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Zippers, lacing and zipperbots.
Just a concept thread for now but I am trying to think of how to make traditionally finicky zippers and lacing easier to do up in a self bondage situation as they tend to fail extremely often. Zippers often fall off track or jam under stress and lacing while reliable require adjustment and lacing to be taken up only at specific points.
The traditional thing is that zippers and lacing are cheap and easy ways to close up clothes but what we want is absolute reliability and ability to do automatically.
The problem I see with zippers is that when under stress the zipper is what is taking the load. If that stress could be mitigated it would solve most common problems

Lacing has the complicated problem of requiring more to be taken up continuously. I do not know why it is easy to do up shoelaces but difficult with armbinders, is it the stress? The difficulty of forcing your arms together without crushing could be problematic. Is it friction? That should be able to be solved by coating the lace with lubricants or to smooth it over. Does anyone know?

For brainstorming ideas

Laces could be fixed by using planetary motion gearing to increase the force applied on the lacing. After all who cares if it takes 10 minutes to wind up? Testing will be needed to ensure that the machine stops when the lacing is tight enough and not to cause excessive discomfort. Smoother eyelets and laces should also reduce the problem of excessive friction.

Contributors: Lancer (3)