Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Pirate Captain Cosplay Costume Props Eyeshade Vest Hat Belt Earring For Halloween Kid Captain Birthday Party Decoration Supplies
$21.56-35%

sexy pantyhose
Women's Shiny Pantyhose Elastic Shinning Glitter Tights For Women Sexy Collants Femme Opaque Tights Lady Nylons Stockings
$54.44

panty girdle
Waist Cincher Girdle Shaper Thong For Women Tummy Control Panty Slimmer Body Shapers For Women
$1.45

oil shiny bodycon
Vintage Suspender Belt With Thigh High Stockings High Waist Mini Bodycon Skirt Oil Shiny Wedding Lingerie Harness For Women
$8.63-30%

gothic lolita
Japanese Victorian Gothic Lolita Dress Women Black White Elegant Backless Fairy Dresses Girly Kawaii Sweet Cosplay Mini Vestidos
$394.46

ballet high heels
Two Toe Yoga Socks Silicone Non Slip Quick-Dry Pilates Sock Foot Heel Cotton Ventilation Ballet Dance Sock for Women Fitnes
$3.78-42%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Men Basic Black Tank Unitard Adult Lycra Spandex Scoop Neckline Sleeveless Unitards Ballet Dance Bodysuit Exercise Wear
$35.07-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You know you’re kinky when…
Wow, excellent!
You see this posted as a 'what is it?' pic on the net and your brain goes into overdrive...it's silicone rubber and the bulbous end is weighted.

What is it.jpg   

Ra ought to know 😉
Looks VERY familiar.... I've seen it somewhere, but .. it escapes me ....

Show Content
Show Content
Lol Rofl2 Rofl
Show Content
...when you fantasize that the attractive woman handing out facemasks at a store that requires them, gives you a chloroform-soaked one to put on.
You think, face-masks: I could make that in rubber...
As others have pointed out, there's  an issue with your glasses (or in this case, safety specs) steaming up 😟

Steamed up.JPG   
Nice shoes, but I'm in love with the pink version 😋
Ah, I thought the white ones had a sort of clinical effect with the white tights 😊

Incidentally, the white dress is the one that was badly stained years ago by hanging next to a pink leo. Over time the stain's faded so you'd barely know it's there unless you looked for it. I added a red cross to the arm to cover the worst remaining bit. 

The apron? Well I had some spare translucent latex lying around left over another project and a nurse ought to have a apron 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic? Like Ra 121 45,265 27 Nov 2023, 20:58
Last Post: madjack
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,232 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,241 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,523 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (39) , Danbu (1) , essanym (1) , hopeender (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (59) , ltxrob (5) , lugnuts (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (24) , Michael (1) , no smile (8) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , occorics (1) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , steve6322 (6) , subyasha (1) , TightSlip (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)