Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Premium Penis Pump Accessory Set - Silicone Ring Exercise Device - Fits All Sizes with Sealing Slot Replacement & Parts for Pump
$2.50

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy sexy lingerie one-piece passion free straps solid color sexy underwear set role-playing sex games
$48.86

yizyif
Ancient Egypt Egyptian Queen Cleopatra Costume Women Medieval Roman Princess Dress Shawl Belt Halloween Cosplay Party Outfits
$16.36-35%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Autumn Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female 2023 New Faxu Latex Pu Leather Skirt for Woman Zipper Black High Waisted Pencil Skirts
$18.65-30%

glossy body suit
Men Thin Fitness vest Tights suit Slim Bottoms Satin Glossy Leggings Streetwear Athletic Shorts Quick-drying Compression Pants
$155.57-30%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Shiny Black Women Platform Boots Fall Crotch Thigh High Boots Females Thick Heels Big Size Heel Boot With Heels 2019
$192.39-8%

bondage body
Full Bodystockings Woman Oil Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Full Cover Transparent Seamless Shiny Silky Sexy High Elastic Jumpsuits
$72.59-69%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

You know you’re kinky when…
How about:

You know you're kinky when...

...you know the heroine of the TV/Film is going to get kidnapped and tied up by the bad guys because she is suddenly not wearing the short skirt/dress she did in all the previous scenes, but is now in trousers/jeans!

Or is it only me who thinks that happens too often to be a coincidence?

...and do not get me started on some of the ridiculous 'bondage' scenes I have seen on TV over the years (Daisy Duke 'tied up' by invisible fishing line in the Dukes of Hazzard was an all time low!) - that could be a dedicated thread of its own!

MJ
(05 Sep 2017, 14:07 )madjack Wrote: ridiculous 'bondage' scenes
Yeah, this post again: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4115 😁
Is there someone inside (well-cocooned) or ... am I too kinky? 😁

chrysocolla-malachite-01.jpg   

(Chrysocolla + Malachite)
When you randomly do a "bondage" search on DA
-When you find an excuse to cover you gf's mouth just to hear her mmmph
-When you wander your house for self-bondage potential
-When your major purpose for wanting to lose weight is for suspension bondage purposes
-When you see a Jam-Orbital girl as a totally heterosexual male and still totally wishes that was you
-Same as above with sikstiks
-In video games with customization options you look for bondage-related attire(I made a ballgag for one of my CAWS in the wrestling games)
-In addition you've created famous fetish models in said games
-You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
(05 Sep 2017, 22:13 )hopeender Wrote: You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
This sounds interesting...
(05 Sep 2017, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Sep 2017, 22:13 )hopeender Wrote: You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
This sounds interesting...

I used to be able to pull this off constantly in early college years, mostly mid-dream.  I would always used it to hear a "mmphh" in my dream and find a tied up woman hidden or to suspend myself/float in the air while bound.  Also the occasional face smother fantasy. As a fully fledged adult now it's not so easy for me, I had even tried sleeping bound to trigger bound dreams to no avail.  Plus the last time I had a dream like that I sabotaged myself.  When the baser side of your brain triggers nightmares while you're helpless it is not a fun experience anymore.
Sounds like a dedicated thread 😉
You know your kinky when.....

When your watching a kids cartoon show and this gets you excited.
Sorry for the bad picture.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
 IMG_20161202_135355252_HDR_ice_blocks.jpg   

My first thought - such a cube should keep you in self-bondage for 3 hours...
...sweet packets grab your attention!  😁

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_7622.JPG   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 218 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
Look around. Anything kinky? Fetishy? Erotic? Like Ra 121 45,236 27 Nov 2023, 20:58
Last Post: madjack
Kinky librarians Like Ra 13 5,206 13 May 2023, 00:38
Last Post: Jenni K
Sex dolls, robots, and kinky AI madjack 25 4,233 19 Apr 2023, 04:29
Last Post: Tinker D
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,517 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , cbshackle (1) , Culmor (39) , Danbu (1) , essanym (1) , hopeender (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (59) , ltxrob (5) , lugnuts (4) , madboyevil (2) , madjack (24) , Michael (1) , no smile (8) , NoNeedToBreathe (4) , occorics (1) , PetraJane (1) , PurpleVibes (2) , steve6322 (6) , subyasha (1) , TightSlip (2) , tight_mike (1) , Tinker D (5) , Vixien (2) , vm1971 (1) , Will90MeeG (1)