Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

yizyif
Women Sexy See Through Fishnet Hollow Out Summer Fashion Deep U-neckline Tank Tops Bustier Bra Crop Top Strappy Bralette Vest
$59.12-39%

mummy bondage
Super oil shiny tight full body stockings sleeping bag mummy bondage pullover oily one-piece one-piece all-inclusive tights
$34.42-50%

nose hook bondage
Nose Hook SM Bondage Unisex Elastic Strap Adult Product Force Rise Slave Training Sex Toy for Couples Role Playing
$39.76-19%

1d oil stockings
1D Thigh High Non-slip Stockings Cuban Heel Back Seam Stockings Sexy Lingerie Women Oil Shiny Over Knee Lace Socks For Party
$5.38

anal plug
Metal Steel Douche Enema Syringe Anal Shower Head Beads Anal Cleaning Kit Butt Plug Attachment Nozzle Tip Gay Sex Toy Man Woman
$3.59

corset
corsets dress with skirt irregular set burlesque costumes vintage striped lace up corset bustier tank women cosplay plus size
$46.36-42%

electric shock silicone gag
Machine Masturbating Clitoris Vibrator Glass Wireless Dildo Massage Masturbation Sextoys Discret Bullet Masters For Men Toys
$97.59-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

You’re given $1M and 1yr. to indulge your fetish(es)...
I think one of the first things I'd do would be buy a town centre apartment to rent as an AirBnB, but offer discounts to sex workers who want to use it.

I'd spend a day or two a week there myself, switching between trans domme and sissy hooker, having spent the change on furnishings and equipment. Might become sustainable enough to last longer that a year 😉
It would probably require way more than 1M, but if possible: 

I would buy out a major fashion label, get Leohex's main Lycra supplier onboard, the best marketeers, a handful of talented new designers and then simply infuse haute couture, mainstream retail fashion and streetwear with shiny Lycra in ways which would elevate it to levels of evergreen trend, without falling into the common trope pitfalls of "it being only acceptable as workout wear" / having to play the sports & exercise excuse card.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails! Like Ra 58 9,818 03 Feb 2024, 23:06
Last Post: Like Ra
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,544 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Partners involvement in your fetish and how to tell others maid13 35 32,824 06 Sep 2023, 16:55
Last Post: Tinker D
The images with the origin of your fetish Scatina 8 2,241 13 Jul 2022, 23:20
Last Post: Like Ra
You know you’re kinky when… madjack 177 44,035 15 May 2022, 20:25
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: KageRa (3) , kbzlace (1) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , MIWSTIUS (1) , rubriccharm (1) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (1)