Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-47%

wig hair
YAWAWE Pre-Bleached Glueless Wig Human Hair Ready To Wear Water Wave Pre-plucked Lace Frontal Wigs For Women Curly HD Lace Wigs
$183.92-53%

ultra shimmery tights
Girls Footed Tights Pantyhose for Dancing Ultra Shimmery Elastic Yoga Footless Stirrup Ballet Dance Tights Gymnastics Dancewear
$16.92-43%

glossy body suit
Sexy women glossy shiny One piece Tight combat suit Japanese cosplay Oily Smooth Body suit
$532.40-30%

anal vibrator
G Sopt No Vibrator Sex U Shape Double Big Realistic Dildo Vagina Anal Penis Artificial Penis Dildos Sex Toys For Women Sexoshop
$5.38

2022 chastity
Large Mastuburator Penisring Large Mastuburator Penises Egg Sexy Games Vagina Extender Rooster Ring Bd Slave Toysexercise
$48.80-32%

vac-u-lock toy
Vac-u-Lock Interface Sex Masturbation Machine Penis Attachments New Solid Silicone soft Dildos Sex Toys adult toy
$580.80-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Wimbledon and Serena Williams.
(10 Jul 2018, 21:55 )culmor Wrote: Maybe two layers of tights?
This is something I really doubt. She has to move around, and with quite an agilily 😉 Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Quote:Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Dancers seem to manage ok layering shiny dance tights and high-lycra 'professional' fishnets (and that in heels too) so I'm not so sure. Plus, if you look closely you'll see Serena has ankle binding over her fishnets.
Yeah, was thinking about dancers, but AFAIK "serious" dancers (ballet, modern, jazz, hip-hop, break, etc) do not layer tights and/or use stirrups. I think only "easy" styles with "moderate activity" use layers. Usually singers 😉
A couple of close-ups from today's match. Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

layering.jpg     layering2.jpeg   
What a powerful machine!

Holes in fishnets look more natural than in non-fishnets 😁
I can easily imagine her in a nun's outfit 😁

Still not my cup of tea 😋
If she didn't exist Dmitrys would have invented her 😊
Very true! 😁
(11 Jul 2018, 00:11 )culmor Wrote: Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

Which always puzzles me - she's rich (probably very rich) so unless the hole is fresh (occurred during the match) why doesn't she wear a new pair? I occasionally see women wearing tights with holes in (not 'fashionable' holes) and they seem to wear the same tights a number of times.

MJ
Being rich does not mean you should waste your money 😁

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (19) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (3) , Tinker D (6) , Vixien (1)