Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

negative chastity
New Positive/negative Urethral Chastity Cage Penis Lock with 4 Size Rings Sissy Inverted Urethral Plug Cock Cage Sextoys for Man
$25.77-4%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

wetlook
Buttocks Hollow Mens Sexy PVC Shorts Wetlook Solid Color Boy Sissy Boxer Briefs Crotch Bulge Pouch T Panties Open Butt Underwear
$42.81-41%

shiny stockings
Thigh High Sexy Stockings PVC Leather Oil Shiny Stockings Above Knee Latex Medias Sexy Party Lingerie Non-slip Cosplay Socks
$7.89-4%

app chastity
Locklink Chastity Device Key Pod Safe Box Remote Storage QIUI APP Chastity Lock Outdoor Intelligent Control Cock Cages
$40.54-31%

oil shiny bodycon
Stretch Oil Shiny Glossy Panties Women Sheer Silky Transparent Bodycon Mini Panties Ladies Slim Sexy Lingerie Summer Underwear
$30.43-41%

ultrathin pantyhose
Summer Sexy Plus-Size Stockings Oil Shine Lingerie Elastic Ultrathin Tights Pantyhose Clubwear Women Shiny Smooth Clothes
$23.53-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Who's the artist?
Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

fibreglass.jpg   
(20 Nov 2014, 20:49 )culmor Wrote: Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

At first I thought this was by Ron Mueck, but though he has done something similar (see the image) I'm now sure it's not him - the one you found is smooth and stylised - Mueck's work is more realistic and almost grotesque in comparison.

dsc07864.jpg    - Ron Mueck

MJ
It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"
(21 Nov 2014, 11:34 )jtr765 Wrote: It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"

Great research! He also produced the very similar sculpture  002.jpg   

...Gosh! We are all being very cultural today 😁😁

MJ
Thanks to you all. Very erudite 😁

Although what a woman in a leotard has to do with singing frogs is anyone's guess. That said, I suppose it's no business of a publicly funded gallery to provide art we can understand...

wtf.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (2) , jtr765 (1) , madjack (2)