Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Body Suit Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High Platform High Heels Bowknot Stilettos Long Sleeves Boot For Crossdresser
$341.22-32%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Vajinas Cheap Dildo Perinee Penis Plug Automatic Heated Pleasure For Men Plug Anal Women Vibrator Sexyou Sey Butt Thailand
$75.26-33%

sexye doll
SEXYE 160cm Silicone 리얼돌 여성 전신 Realistic Vagina Love Doll Implanted Hair Breasts Full Body Sex Doll doll realistic adult for me
$847.00-50%

metelam
Metelam Womens High Waist Nylon Sheer Shiny Above Knee Mini Skirt Pencil Dress Lace Up Waist-Band Tube Bodycon Lingerie Clubwear
$35.07

zentai
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-50%

lobudek
Sexy Fashion Silver Tassel Rhinestones Short Dress Birthday Party Elastic Fringe Outfit Women Singer Bar Nightclub Stage Wear
$114.95-25%

2023 chastity
2023 New Male Chastity Device Elastic Band Accessories Cock Cage Auxiliary Belt Adjustable Rope Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men
$10.10-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Who's the artist?
Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

fibreglass.jpg   
(20 Nov 2014, 20:49 )culmor Wrote: Here's a statue in the Auckland Art Gallery. I'd love to know who the artist is.

At first I thought this was by Ron Mueck, but though he has done something similar (see the image) I'm now sure it's not him - the one you found is smooth and stylised - Mueck's work is more realistic and almost grotesque in comparison.

dsc07864.jpg    - Ron Mueck

MJ
It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"
(21 Nov 2014, 11:34 )jtr765 Wrote: It's Michael Parekowhai

And the sculpture is named

"The Song of the Frog"

Great research! He also produced the very similar sculpture  002.jpg   

...Gosh! We are all being very cultural today 😁😁

MJ
Thanks to you all. Very erudite 😁

Although what a woman in a leotard has to do with singing frogs is anyone's guess. That said, I suppose it's no business of a publicly funded gallery to provide art we can understand...

wtf.jpg   

Contributors: Culmor (2) , jtr765 (1) , madjack (2)