Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
OLO Adult Games Sex Toys for Couples SM Bondage Soft Sexy Head Mask Sex Headgear Erotic Toys Black Slave Restraint Hood Mask
$13.55-47%

sexy oil bodysuit
Womens Jumpsuit Sexy Hollow PU Leather Lingerie Club Party Wear Dress Glossy Oil Shiny Nightwear G-string Garter Belt Bodysuit
$144.35-61%

latex swimsuit
Women Transparent Latex Swimsuit Long Sleeve Rubber Bodysuit Jumpsuit with Crotch Zip Handmade Sexy Fetish Suit
$85.78-20%

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60-3%

latex zentai
latex fetish man Rubber Hood, Sexy Cosplay Bodysuit, Fetish Wear Catsuit, Male Zentai Socks, Chlorine-Compatible"
$12.09-51%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy tights Oily vest swimsuit open crotch Sports Siamese swimsuit Shiny Yoga pants glossy bodysuit
$74.42-35%

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Women Shiny Leather Stockings Women
$7.42-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Where to buy high quality, yet affordable ballgags/-harnesses, preferably in the EU?
(29 Aug 2021, 09:49 )unicast Wrote: Try this one:

https://www.samshop.cz/3-postroje.html

https://www.samshop.cz/2-roubiky.html

Everything made by that guy. Unfortunately I didn't found english version of his pages but google translate can help a lot I think.

Wow, thanks for the link.  I think I'll buy it's male/female harness.  Always wanted one but never found one which would be good for men...
(28 Aug 2021, 14:22 )Bound Whore Wrote: What is your go to shop for high quality ballgags/head harnesses?

There was this german online shop, marlons.de, that had amazing ballgags and harnesses at affordable prices.

Perfect, shiny silicon ballgag (in multiple colors and sizes), soft, but durable leather straps and very good craftmanship overall.

I still have my first one and aside from some wear on the leather straps, it's still in very good condition and my favourite ballgag harness. The silicone ball is as good as new.

Modelstied regularly used them in their shoots. (I just shot them an email, maybe they have a lead.)

Unfortunately, the shop had to close, "temporarily" as they stated, but they never re-opened.
Still kicking myself that I never bought a spare and their panel gag as well when I could.

I have since tried several shops, but most of them just resell chinese imports at obscene markups (looking at you, sub-shop.com).

Got several from aliexpress myself and while some are, well, functional, some fit terribly, and most are way to flimsy, e.g. only have a single strap going to the back of the head (seriously, just use an inverted Y-shape, it's not rocket science!), and most importantly, regularly top out at 42 mm, maybe 48 mm ball sizes (mine is 52 mm and just for science I would love to try 60 mm).

Alternatives I am considering are the ones sold by Restricted Senses. They go up to 54 mm and the build quality looks fine, even if the straps look very thin (considering that Mina is petite and the straps look thin even on her).
Big YIKES! on the price though, it would be close to EUR 150 with shipping and customs.

This one is another option, a bit more affordable and claims to be highly customizable, but I don't trust the connector rivets on the straps to withstand anything more than decorative use to be honest.
I am also not a huge fan of the PVC aesthetic.
Tops out at 48 mm 😡

Recently purchased a simple ballgag from McHurt to check the quality.

The leather is very soft and the silicone ball is a bit softer than I am used to as well, but it's very comfortable. Downside (for me, it's a pet peeve I have) is the hole in the ball is circular and the soft strap rolls up going through. I prefer slits that keep the strap "in place".

There is an upside though: you can buy different gags/harnesses with different ball sizes and mix & match them easily. Unfortunately, the head harnesses are not very aesthetically pleasing for my taste and the side straps going close to/over the ears seems also to be a bad design choice. Again: just 👏 use 👏 an 👏 inverted 👏 Y-shape.

Also, the strap has a "smokey" smell (from the curing process?) that somehow rubbed off on the ball when stored in a ziploc.

Any other good stores worth checking out?

Hello! I stumbled upon this thread trying to locate more info about what happened to Marlon's. Curious if you happened to ever hear a response from the Modelstied folks?
(14 Mar 2022, 23:10 )subbieforHer Wrote: Hello! I stumbled upon this thread trying to locate more info about what happened to Marlon's. Curious if you happened to ever hear a response from the Modelstied folks?

Answered in PMs, but no, they never got back to me unfortunately.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.

Contributors: Bound Whore (2) , Culmor (1) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (3) , no smile (3) , slaafruben (1) , subbieforHer (1) , unicast (1)