Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Girls Long Sleeve Silver Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotard One Piece Kids Ballet Dance Performance Costumes
$130.67-37%

remote app vibrator
Prostate Stimulator Massager APP Remote Penis Ring Anal Plug Vibrators For Men Cock Ring Delay Exerciser Adult Sex Toy for Men
$107.56

lifelike sex doll
YUU Lifelike Butt Masturbator for Male Sex Doll Pocket Pussy Dual Channel Artificial Vagina Anus Realistic Ass Masturbation Toys
$957.11-49%

stainless steel penis
Guide Groove Design Screw Locking Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Testis Weight Cock Ring Penis Restraint Sex Toys for Men
$47.09-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Choker Tassel Sexy Lingerie Set Women 5-Piece Club Brief Underwear Set Garter Kit
$24.38-36%

transparent pantyhose
0D Ultra Thin Transparent Pantyhose Sexy One Line Crotch Slim Tights With Foot Shape Women Erotic Seamless Intimate Underwear
$4.04

gothic lolita
Gothic Lace Garter Belt Heart Bowknot Cross Lolita Leg Garters Black White Elastic Choker Women Leg Ring Strap Cosplay Tools
$3.32

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wheelchair bondage?
I live in  a fairly middle class area that's quite into recycling etc and if you have a piece of furniture or such-like you want to get rid of a convention is that you put it on your front lawn with a 'FREE' label  on it. Anyone passing by can take it, it's useful to them and you're saved the cost of having the Council collect it, win/win.
I saw a really retro old-fashioned wheel-chair on offer earlier today, that must have some bondage possibilities...
(24 Sep 2016, 19:12 )culmor Wrote: I live in  a fairly middle class area that's quite into recycling etc and if you have a piece of furniture or such-like you want to get rid of a convention is that you put it on your front lawn with a 'FREE' label  on it. Anyone passing by can take it, it's useful to them and you're saved the cost of having the Council collect it, win/win.
I saw a really retro old-fashioned wheel-chair on offer  earlier today, that must have some bondage  possibilities...

Did you get it? I couldn't have resisted something like that 😁

d5b30e1b4e34b957aa73d98c9142330f.jpg     images.jpg   

So many ideas!

MJ
I have an electric wheelchair I found at the scrap yard years ago.
Never thought about using it in a bondage seine.

Contributors: Culmor (1) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1)