Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry PU Leather Sex Paddle , Bondage Restraint Adult Sex Toys , Slave Adult Game Whip Spanking , Sex Products For Women
$7.27

anal balls
Stainless Steel Anal Hook Prostate Massage Gay Butt Plug with Ball Metal Anal Plug Dilator Sex Toys for Men and Women
$106.75-14%

latex leotard
Womens Open Cups Bra Leotard Catsuit Wetlook Patent Leather Open Crotch Bodysuit Lingerie Sexy Sleeveless Bodycon Jumpsuits
$41.90-45%

hypnosis device
Handheld Microcurrent Sleep Aid Device EMS Mini USB Pressure Treatment of insomnia Anxiety Hypnosis Smart Sleeper heart shape
$10.56-21%

msemis
Kid Girls Sequins Ballet Dance Tutu Dresses Sleeveless Ballet Skirted Leotard Rhinestone Floral Ballerina Gymnastics Costume
$20.39-35%

bondage hood
Exotic Adult Cosplay Games Hood Fetish Full Head Bondage Mask Hood for Men Women Halloween Party Role Play Leather Costume Black
$21.78-50%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Transparent Pumps Women Sexy Pointed Toe Chain Design Crystal Stiletto High Heels Wedding Ladies Dress Shoes
$23.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What was your first latex item? What is the best way to start with latex clothing?
Yes I know it's unusual, but it really worked for me.

The catsuit is from Latexcatfish.
"Neck entry" reminded me of a fairly cheap latex item: Giant balloons. While not exactly a garment, you can still get inside, even without inflating them. It is a matter of persistance, strength, lube and patience. And when they break, you can use the pieces to make hoods, socks, mittens or whatever you like. Glue with flexible contact adhesive, bicycle tube glue or real latex glue.

I recommend good quality for the first items, because it will provide a better experience, last longer (when you store them well etc.) and if it is not to your liking, you can most probably still sell it for a reasonable price. My first item was an inflatable sleeping bag, which I discovered years after I bought it, simply because it smelled so overwhelmingly awful. That was a type of latex that smells this way for quite a while, but apart from that, fortunately, was good quality. I still have it, it must be almost 30 years old by now!

From ebay, I bought a few latex hoods for prices ranging from 20 to 60 Euro. Most of them have all melted away quickly, even though I kept them clean and powdered.

I would say, if you can, go to a store and have a look what they offer. It might be intimidating at first, but the people there are usually quite nice and they don't care, what kink you have as long as they cann sell it to you 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
best lube for latex clothing SLL 11 294 24 Jan 2023, 03:47
Last Post: SLL
How to choose best size latex stockings SLL 7 424 08 Nov 2022, 01:32
Last Post: Like Ra
What is your favorite way to put on latex clothing Tinker D 6 4,943 06 Mar 2014, 00:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Hand made latex clothing for sale Caddok 0 2,820 19 Jan 2012, 22:36
Last Post: Caddok
Honour Clothing [Latex Rubber] madboyevil 4 6,679 13 May 2011, 18:26
Last Post: madboyevil

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (1) , essanym (2) , latexballet (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , mad.mardigan (2) , madjack (1) , no smile (1) , Strappado (1)