Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$197.47

latex swimsuit
100% Latex Rubber BodySuit Swimsuit Blue with Orange Trim Customized for Women
$84.57-29%

erection
Three-in-one Cock Ring Silicone Penis Ring Triple Penis Lock Ring Penis Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys for Men Erection Enhance Ring
$3.25-2%

latex zentai
Men Metallic Wetlook Latex Open Face One Piece Bodysuit Zentai Suit Shinny Faux Leather Catsuit Fetish Cosplay Costume Club Wear
$237.28-31%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$134.75-40%

bondage device
Sex Toys For Couples Japanese Shibari Ring Stainless Steel Chastity Device Suspension BDSM Bondage Rings MKS-03RN Dropshipping
$205.69-4%

metelam
Metelam Ladies 8D Oil Shiny Sexy Underwear Thong Panties High Glossy Briefs Womens Fashion Gifts for Women
$5.23

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
The laser stuff (from what I understand) does not remove the hair, but delays growing.

Then the next simplest method - shaving 😉
You mean mowing?
Depends on what's growing 😁
(03 Jun 2014, 04:35 )Tinker D Wrote: I tried that, got a reaction that I wasn't expecting.
A red rash all over my legs that took a week to clear up.
And the hair came back. Not like it was before, but it came in patches.

As for the epulator, I can only use it maybe 10 min, and my whole legs start get this needling feeling. I think I have nerve damage.

I am looking at this laser treatment, As-seen-on-TV, but haven't bought one yet.

The epilator only hurts the first few times. On the legs that is. Other areas are more sensitive. My experience is that after the first times you feel much less and many hairs do not return. Those that return are thinner.
Lasers do not work for everybody. If your hair color is light, it does not absorb enough energy to kill the roots. That was a bad investment....
Ok, so the laser only works on dark hair.
Interesting.
I think we are talking about different things. This is what I meant: http://www.philips.com.au/c/ipl-hair-rem...04505/cat/
Wow, expensive.
Maybe cheaper to get tied down with a good gag and pluged.
Then a snowy white latex nurse will come to your side and pluck every strand of hair off your body.
Add to that, a vibrator strapped to your cock just to make it interesting.

Ahhh, what dreams we all have.
(04 Jun 2014, 00:57 )Tinker D Wrote: Ahhh, what dreams we all have.
So, just use a razor ... Cheap, quick, painless and effective. And you can even add gags, plugs and vibrators if you want 😁
But getting plucked like a duck while bounded and gaged could be fun.
I'm wearing dark blue opaque tights with mini jeans shorts and a t-shirt. This tights are very elastic, they looks so small when not "filled" 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 268 102,996 21 Apr 2024, 16:51
Last Post: bondagetom1
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,389 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 14,027 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 78 17,894 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,772 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack