Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Men's Sexy Sheer Lingerie Sissy Gay Thongs Briefs Underwear Bowknot Low Rise Crossdresser Panties Lace Crotchless Underpants
$60.57-54%

bondage lock
48mm Silicone Ball Gag Open Mouth Gag PU Leather Head Harness Bondage Gag with Lock Adult Games BDSM Sex Toys for Couple Women
$6.85

bondage body
Body Harness Faux Leather Corset Strap Belt Women Plus Size Bondage Harness Erotic Lingerie Suspenders Sword Belt Gothic Clothes
$6.53

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

anime bdsm
Brat BDSM DDLG Daddy Kink Sub Dom Lifestyle Letters Printed Tee Men Casual Anime T-shirt Street Fashion Clothes Short-sleev
$99.68-59%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Shiny Hollow Out Bodysuit Open Butt G String Halter Bikini Swimwear Backless Lingerie Bodycon Sexy Erotic Jumpsuit
$29.03-54%

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today?
15den pantyhose usually help. Or 8den if it's too hot. They do not cool you down, but they make it you feel more comfortable. No sweat, you do not stick to anything, no dirt sticks to your skin, less irritation, etc.

During summer I can't live without pantyhose πŸ˜‰
15den it is. I'll try a pair and see what happens.

Thanks.

By far, you do have the best site around.
Just ordered two pair 15den at $9.99 each with free shipping.
We'll see what happens next.
You know all pantyhose are different πŸ˜‰ It's like saying I bought two 5cm tomatoes or three 150g apples. They may be even not ripe yet 😁
The 15din came in Saterday. Lets see if they work.
Put'em on!
Ok, there on. They are kink of pale, I would like them a little darker.
But they do feel nice.
Still need to find a way to remove ALL leg hair.
(03 Jun 2014, 02:29 )Tinker D Wrote: Still need to find a way to remove ALL leg hair.
If you do not get used to epilators, I would suggest to start with a depilation crème. 10min and you are hairless 😁
 image.jpg   
(28 May 2014, 13:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(28 May 2014, 02:55 )fitznog Wrote:
Please reupload. I fixed the problem πŸ˜‰
I tried that, got a reaction that I wasn't expecting.
A red rash all over my legs that took a week to clear up.
And the hair came back. Not like it was before, but it came in patches.

As for the epulator, I can only use it maybe 10 min, and my whole legs start get this needling feeling. I think I have nerve damage.

I am looking at this laser treatment, As-seen-on-TV, but haven't bought one yet.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings Like Ra 270 103,657 Yesterday, 06:57
Last Post: tight_mike
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 61 18,496 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 14,116 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 78 17,968 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,828 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack