Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress fetish
Luxury Custom Full Body Spandex Ly Tights Crossdressing Satin Dyed Yarn Pattern Zentai Fetish Suit Wear
$120.98-12%

gothic lolita
Gothic Japanese Lolita Lace Cake Skirt Preppy Style Girls Harajuku Kawaii Ball Gown Pleated Skirt Women High Waist Mini Skirts
$29.64-15%

tpe penis
Double Penis Realistic Dildo Vibrator With Suction Cup Strapon Ultra Elastic Harness Belt Strap On Big Dildo Sex Toys For Woman
$18.33

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

anime fetish
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$67.95

shiny stockings
1PC Women Girls Color Tights Female Shiny Pantyhose Fashion Lady Sexy Anti Hook Stockings Colorful
$3.10

transparent panties
Sexy Mesh See Through Underwear Men's Briefs Transparent Male Panties Gay Underpants High Split Briefs for Man
$4.72

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Web-controlled spanking-machine
(23 May 2019, 14:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 May 2019, 13:49 )occorics Wrote: arms about twice at fast...
Shok

i upgraded again... it's now running from an Arduino and arms in less than 5 seconds...   Girl_devil  

i have updated my blog, too. There are new devices...

https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspo...b-new.html
Amazing 😍 may I ask what was the holding strength of the electromagnet you used? Thinking of building my own version 😍
(10 Nov 2021, 19:20 )Ashlee Wrote: Amazing 😍 may I ask what was the holding strength of the electromagnet you used? Thinking of building my own version 😍

It's rated with 60kg, more than needed... I didn't measure it, but I'd say the pull force of the bungee-cord is in the range of 20-30kg (feels like lifting a crate of beer, maybe a little more)
Can you post instructions on how this would be made?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
spanking game - hurt me plenty- herrpee 0 2,658 03 Dec 2014, 16:29
Last Post: herrpee
Bound to truck and machine fucking bob_masters 2 7,778 22 Mar 2012, 18:00
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Ashlee (1) , BunnySleep (1) , essanym (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (3) , occorics (6)