Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Locked In Lust Chastity Device Cock Cage With 4 Base Ring Men Adult Goods 18
$33.06-50%

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas Side-hooks Tummy Control Butt Lifter Underwear Postpartum Girdle Waist Trainer Shapewear Women Shaper Panties
$58.82-56%

crossdress anime
Crossdresser Sissy Maid Dress Anime Yosuga no Sora Kasugano Sora Cosplay Costume Women Men Kawaii Clothes For Halloween Party
$189.59-25%

chastity cage
New Male Silicone Chastity Device Cock Cage Sex Toys With 5 Penis Ring Adult Belt Brass Lock Standard/Short Cage A122/A235
$6.91-3%

crossdress fetish latex
Women's None Shiny Flesh Spandex Zentai Nail Gloves Fetish Men's Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Nails Crossdresser
$31.45-20%

zentai
Halloween Whole Cosplay Costumes Clothing Animal Catsuits MilkCow 3D Printed Fantasy Jumpsuits Adult Unisex Zentai Suit Bodysuit
$23.33-26%

pueraria mirifica
Pueraria Mirifica
$107.93-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Web-controlled spanking-machine
(23 May 2019, 14:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 May 2019, 13:49 )occorics Wrote: arms about twice at fast...
Shok

i upgraded again... it's now running from an Arduino and arms in less than 5 seconds...   Girl_devil  

i have updated my blog, too. There are new devices...

https://owned-by-princess-shelle.blogspo...b-new.html
Amazing 😍 may I ask what was the holding strength of the electromagnet you used? Thinking of building my own version 😍
(10 Nov 2021, 19:20 )Ashlee Wrote: Amazing 😍 may I ask what was the holding strength of the electromagnet you used? Thinking of building my own version 😍

It's rated with 60kg, more than needed... I didn't measure it, but I'd say the pull force of the bungee-cord is in the range of 20-30kg (feels like lifting a crate of beer, maybe a little more)
Can you post instructions on how this would be made?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
spanking game - hurt me plenty- herrpee 0 2,654 03 Dec 2014, 16:29
Last Post: herrpee
Bound to truck and machine fucking bob_masters 2 7,769 22 Mar 2012, 18:00
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Ashlee (1) , BunnySleep (1) , essanym (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (3) , occorics (6)