Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zentai
Zawaland Men 3D Crocodile Texture Printed Animal Cosplay Costume Bodysuit with Tail Crotch Zipper Jumpsuits Catsuit Zentai Suits
$38.30-32%

speerise
Adult Full Body Black Zentai Shiny Metallic Catsuit Spandex Zentai for Women Full Body halloween Men Cosplay Costume
$30.01-18%

crossdresser silicone body
95% New Silicone Hip Pad Enhance Hip Sexy Body Shaper Women Padding Male to Femal Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen Crossdressing
$95.59

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY Satin Glossy swimsuit Sexy High-Cut Bikini silky Bodysuit Beach Women Shiny Vest crotch One-piece Casual sportswear
$68.70-51%

pvc stockings
PVC Faux Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Thigh High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Sexy Hosiery
$9.43-35%

latex pencil skirt
Adjustable Keyhole Vinyl PU Leather Skirts Shiny PVC Latex Tight Pencil Mini Skirts For Women Punk Style 2021 Spring Fashion
$20.45-28%

inlzdz
Womens Long Sleeve Liturgical Worship Dance Dress Color Block Praise Dance Dress Modern Ballroom Stage Performance Costume
$14.67-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Type of anal toy lube?
So I was browsing the forum for threads about butt plugs, and I was wondering what type of lube you guys use? I'm don't want to spend 15$ on a lube that I was uncertian about, so I came here.

It's my first time posting, so tell me if I need to change anything.

Thanks!
(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: It's my first time posting
Welcome! I love your nam-

(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: if I need to change anything.
Just keep posting 😉

(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: I was wondering what type of lube you guys use?

eBay: J-Lube 😉
Welcome.
I just use Generic water based "KY" style lube, often supermaket own brand too as its 1/2 the price!!
I use id-glide. it is water based, and staiys slippery very long. Longer than the most water Based lubes. If it dries out nevertheless, you can use a fiew drops of water to reactivate it. I especialy like to use it with my milkingmachine, because there you need a realy good lube. J-Lube is expensive but worth every €/$

I tried j-lube, it isn't bad, but i don't like that you have to use within 2-3 Day after mixing it up.

I also tried different silicone based lubes, but i don't like them that much, because of theyr oli consistence and that you shouldn't use them with silicone Toys.

i never tried special anal lube, that is more like a cream. It is ofen used for fisting and anal because it shall not dry out and stay slippery very long.
Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine 😋
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine [Image: tongue.gif]

Just don't get it on the latex if you happen to be wearing any.
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine 😋

No side effects on intestinals ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(06 Nov 2020, 12:27 )essanym Wrote: Just don't get it on the latex if you happen to be wearing any.
Because of possible oils?

(06 Nov 2020, 13:24 )Vixien Wrote: No side effects on intestinals ?
I did not notice any 😁
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine 😋

and fart bubbles for hours after play!!!  Rolleyes 😁 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Male Anal Penetration question NoNeedToBreathe 24 18,463 05 Mar 2014, 08:14
Last Post: NoNeedToBreathe

Contributors: essanym (2) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (2) , One Letter Shor- (1) , R33 (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1) , Vixien (1)