Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Type of anal toy lube?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was browsing the forum for threads about butt plugs, and I was wondering what type of lube you guys use? I'm don't want to spend 15$ on a lube that I was uncertian about, so I came here.

It's my first time posting, so tell me if I need to change anything.

Thanks!
(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: [ -> ]It's my first time posting
Welcome! I love your nam-

(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: [ -> ]if I need to change anything.
Just keep posting πŸ˜‰

(06 Nov 2020, 03:23 )One Letter Shor- Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering what type of lube you guys use?

eBay: J-Lube πŸ˜‰
Welcome.
I just use Generic water based "KY" style lube, often supermaket own brand too as its 1/2 the price!!
I use id-glide. it is water based, and staiys slippery very long. Longer than the most water Based lubes. If it dries out nevertheless, you can use a fiew drops of water to reactivate it. I especialy like to use it with my milkingmachine, because there you need a realy good lube. J-Lube is expensive but worth every €/$

I tried j-lube, it isn't bad, but i don't like that you have to use within 2-3 Day after mixing it up.

I also tried different silicone based lubes, but i don't like them that much, because of theyr oli consistence and that you shouldn't use them with silicone Toys.

i never tried special anal lube, that is more like a cream. It is ofen used for fisting and anal because it shall not dry out and stay slippery very long.
Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine πŸ˜‹
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine [Image: tongue.gif]

Just don't get it on the latex if you happen to be wearing any.
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine πŸ˜‹

No side effects on intestinals ?
(06 Nov 2020, 12:27 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]Just don't get it on the latex if you happen to be wearing any.
Because of possible oils?

(06 Nov 2020, 13:24 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]No side effects on intestinals ?
I did not notice any 😁
(06 Nov 2020, 11:40 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Usual hair shampoo/conditioner also works fine πŸ˜‹

and fart bubbles for hours after play!!!  Rolleyes 😁 😁
Pages: 1 2