Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Wet Look Sexy Tight Short Hip Skirt High Elastic High Waist Matte Black Faux Leather A-Line Skirts For Nightclub
$31.44-34%

mirabelle
Creative cartoon magic full house keychain cute Mirabelle Isabella keychain men and women bag pendant
$2.78-39%

latex one piece
12/24Pcs One Piece Luffy Pirate Flag Latex Ballon Children's Birthday Party Decoration Inflate Helium Globos Party Supplies Gift
$23.75

drozeno
DROZENO Satin Glossy swimsuit Sexy silk backless bodysuit one piece swimsuit Plus size high elastic swimsuit
$83.36-3%

aonihua women one
Rash Guard Women Print Swimsuit Long Sleeve One Piece Suit Sport Swimwear Swimming Bathing Suit Beach Wear Bodysuit Monokini
$31.45-20%

gothic lolita
Labyrinth Butterfly Spider Web Letter Chain Handbags DIY Transparent Ita Bag Y2K Lolita Gothic Tote Vintage Fashion Shoulder Bag
$34.12

drozeno
Half-Turtleneck Halter Pull Buckle Slim-Fit Slimming Jumpsuit Imitation Leather Short Skirt Aurora Pu Highlight Reflective
$80.94

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The strangest orgasm I had...
Hey guys,

The other day I had the strangest orgasm I ever had.  I aeady experimented with non-ejaculatory orgasm (vibrator stimulation) and prostate orgasm.  But this was something new, unexpected, and I thought it would be worth sharing.

I'm not really into chastity cage and their fellow key-based derivative, but I wanted for a while to try something new to restrict my erection :

I slipped over my cock and balls the cut leg of a pantyhose (about 80cm length) and I tied some rope the top of the leg so secure it.  First a bight base loop around the base of my cock and ball (against the body) with the bight below, then crossing above the center of the balls, around the cock and back over the ball, then around the base of the balls and finally, a last loop against the body.  Then, I made a small loop of another rope around my waist, pulled the leg through my crotch, ass and secured it stretched on my back with the waist rope.  That way, if I would have to erect, my penis would hopefully only go between my legs.

I then mummified myself in full pantyhose : first the armbinder trick using a pantyhose with one leg over the head, and the other behind my back, above this, XXL pantyhose with one leg over the head and the other leg binding the my 2 legs via the front of my body, added one more single-leg pantyhose over mine and finally, slipped both my arms into the leg of the first pantyhose behind my back, therefore, making an armbinder.  I added a chained collar attached to a wall for fun, securing me in my bedroom.

I then lie on my bed and put myself at rest (sort of).  Of course,  I got aroused by the situation, struggled a bit, played with my bindings, nothing unusual so far.  But then after about 45 min, my arousal suddenly jumped off the roof.  I got completely shaky and out of control, as you can get just before and while having a wonderful orgasm.  The point is, I was not trying to jack off, nor touching my penis or anything related, and I was even not having an erection.  Like, nothing would predict I would get an orgasm soon.  I aeady had in the past made similar setups for my cock, but it usually ends with my cock trying to pull the leg as it get more and more erected.  Here, nothing of that.  For what seemed like a minute or 2, I was completely out of control, and finally I had an ejaculation.  But all that, without feeling my cock trying to get a proper erection.  I could not touch it so, it's hard to say it's 100% true, but I really felt like it was all flaccid.

That was a really strange and interesting experience.  Learning one could get an orgasm, with ejaculation, but without any erection, without poking around his penis, without a toy vibrating anywhere, not even trying to jack it off by rubbing the floor or anything.  I'll try to reproduce this experience, but, not sure if I'll get it right again.

Did any of you had a similar experience? Is it similar when you get an orgasm while using a chastity cage? I'm curious to hear about this.
Haven't read the post yet, but I aeady love the thread name! 😍
So, in other words, you are talking about a spontaneous HFO, right? Like what is suggested in some hypno files posted (or mentioned) in the hypno subforum?

The closest I could get is a sudden arousal, when every touch of the clothes drives your arousal further and further close to orgasm (I almost exploded in Lidl once 😆), or to orgasm (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69389).
A friend of mine can have orgasms without an erection. Very interesting.
He can be very soft, but even with a simple kissing session, he’ll come. I’ll bet he’ll Cummins even wearing any chastity device.
Now, for me, it seems I need a lot to have an orgasm.

But here is a question...
I am cut. He is not.
I am a shower, he is a grower.

What are you? Grower or shower and are you cut ?
(22 Jan 2022, 15:10 )Like Ra Wrote: So, in other words, you are talking about a spontaneous HFO, right? Like what is suggested in some hypno files posted (or mentioned) in the hypno subforum?

The closest I could get is a sudden arousal, when every touch of the clothes drives your arousal further and further close to orgasm (I almost exploded in Lidl once 😆), or to orgasm (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69389).

Probably something like that. I tried hypnosis several times and I'm not really sure it ever worked on me.  But it certainly was a sudden and unexpected arousal.  I often get such peak off arousal while bound and getting into subspace but it always go with an erection growing and I usually need several of them before getting to orgasm which are not really HFO since I do rub it/move it against the latex or nylon if I want to get to orgasm.  And if I don't, I usually (but not always) can control myself to wait for a little help  😉 .

(22 Jan 2022, 16:08 )Tinker D Wrote: A friend of mine can have orgasms without an erection. Very interesting.
He can be very soft, but even with a simple kissing session, he’ll come.

Kissing is not enough for me (but it seems it's his thing) and indeed, the realm of "non-standard" orgasm is really interresting.

(22 Jan 2022, 16:08 )Tinker D Wrote: What are you? Grower or shower and are you cut ?

I'm not cut no. What do you mean by Grower or Shower?
(22 Jan 2022, 22:05 )no smile Wrote: What do you mean by Grower or Shower?
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30068977/

Quote:In colloquial English, a "grower" is a man whose phallus expands significantly in length from the flaccid to the erect state; a "shower" is a man whose phallus does not demonstrate such expansion.

E.g, as a "grower", I can escape from almost any chastity cage.
(22 Jan 2022, 22:08 )Like Ra Wrote: E.g, as a "grower", I can escape from almost any chastity cage.

Same here, with the same problem with cages 😟

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

A grower: when soft, the penis is retracted into the body leaving little to no bulge.
A shower: soft or hard, it almost always shows.
Tinker D for the win here, by definition there's no such thing as a flaccid phallus.
Pedantry over 😊
(23 Jan 2022, 06:33 )Culmor Wrote: there's no such thing as a flaccid phallus.

Interesting, erection is not a mandatory quality of a phallus

Merriam-Webster:

- a symbol or representation of the penis
- penis

Cambridge Dictionary:

- an image or a model of the penis, especially one representing the power of men to make women pregnant, or a penis

Oxford Reference:

- a penis, especially when erect (typically used with reference to male potency or dominance);
- an image or representation of an erect penis, typically symbolizing fertility or potency.

Learner's Dictionary of American English

- a representation of the penis, usually as a symbol of male sexual power.
- penis

Unabridged Dictionary of American English

- an image of the male reproductive organ, esp. that carried in procession in ancient festivals of Dionysus, or Bacchus, symbolizing the generative power in nature.
- the penis, the clitoris, or the sexually undifferentiated embryonic organ out of which either of these develops.

Collins Concise English Dictionary

- another word for penis
- an image of the penis, esp as a religious symbol of reproductive power

Etymology is the judge here:

Penis is a Latin word, derived from Proto-Indo-European *pes- (“penis”)
Phallus is a Greek word, derivation from the Proto-Indo-European root *bʰel- "to inflate, swell".

So, proto-indians would call their swollen penises phalluses 😆

Contributors: cinon (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (6) , no smile (3) , Tinker D (2) , Vixien (1)