Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

automatic masturbator
10 Modes Penis Delay Trainer Vibrator Male Masturbator Automatic Oral Climax Sex Glans Stimulate Massager Adult Sex Toys for Men
$11.19

bondage high heels
Sorbern Ankle Boots With Locks Heelless Bdsm Shoes With Extra Hoops For Bondage Use Lockable Zipper Front Custom Color
$220.22-36%

amoresy
AMORESY Autumn Sexy Shiny High Neck Bodysuit Glossy Smooth Casual Running Jumpsuit Yoga Pants Sportswear Catsuits Overalls
$46.13

drozeno
DROZENO Solid color sexy see-through tights + shiny gloves set
$83.47

crossdresser silicone mask
Custom Handmade Full Head Mask with Backshell Lovely Party Crossdressing Silicone Anime Shinjou Akane Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$798.99

bdsm
Soft Anal Dildo Butt Plug Prostate Massager Adults Gay Phalluses Anal Plug Beads Sex Toys For Men Bdsm Toys For Woman Adult Game
$1.23-52%

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 69) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Pumprincess the Princess of Ghosts Co
$966.78-10%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The fetish world of Andy Watson (aka Andy Latex)
(11 Dec 2021, 01:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Dec 2021, 01:17 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:YOU STOLE OUR UNILEVER AND SHELL!!!! 😂

Why did I read that in a Greta Thunberg voice?

😊

Nah ... read it in Trump's voice 😬

That is ...sincerely weird! Anyway, Trump is amoral, I don't think he understands 'stealing' as a concept. 'Might is right'.
Well, I have my reply from Andy.

Quote:Oh my, I never imagined my art would be spoken about in such deep ways.

Any similarities are a pure fluke and coincidence, i fact I would like to know what this “Eliphas Levi's classic illustration of Baphomet” is.

I think that settles it 😊

Andy's asked to be pointed to where this discussion took place so expect updates 😊
Not all things are created consciously. The fact, that Andy did not use any of the symbols intentionally, makes his art much more ominous 👹 occult 🔮😌😉

And yes, I’m deliberately ignoring the word “coincidence” here, that’s a subject on its own 📿
(12 Dec 2021, 08:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Not all things are created consciously. The fact, that Andy did not use any of the symbols intentionally, makes his art much more ominous 👹 occult 🔮😌😉

And yes, I’m deliberately ignoring the word “coincidence” here, that’s a subject on its own 📿

Hello Ra, I am so delighted you enjoy my art and things, you are so very kind and have a lovely site here XXX
    As for any mysterious messages or symbols in my art, I can assure you they are not intentional. I have no knowledge of symbols and their meanings, so any similarity is pure coincidence. 
Bless you again for your kind words and for creating this super site
XXXX
Andy
Hi Andy! You are extremely and wholeheartedly welcome! I said that many times, and I repeat again - I absolutely adore your art and stories! For some reasons, your drawings affect me quite deeply in a rather magical sense. I can’t explain it rationally, logically and without getting too occult or metaphysical. In short, and without getting into details, something inside (my subconscious mind?) wants to become Andy and encourages (urges?) me to become him.

The word “coincidence” appears quite often in this forum. I like these definitions:

The Gods hide themselves behind “coincidences”.
Coincidences have perfectly explainable causes, which are not yet known to us.
(15 Dec 2021, 12:01 )Like Ra Wrote: Hi Andy! You are extremely and wholeheartedly welcome! I said that many times, and I repeat again - I absolutely adore your art and stories! For some reasons, your drawings affect me quite deeply in a rather magical sense. I can’t explain it rationally, logically and without getting too occult or metaphysical. In short, and without getting into details, something inside (my subconscious mind?) wants to become Andy and encourages (urges?) me to become him.

The word “coincidence” appears quite often in this forum. I like these definitions:

The Gods hide themselves behind “coincidences”.
Coincidences have perfectly explainable causes, which are not yet known to us.

Thank you so much Ra, that is very kind of you, I am so happy my art touches you and so many others on a personal level.
Perhaps then, as you say, we are all in the hands of some guiding force and the little gestures and details I think coincidence will play out in some important way later. How exciting  😊 😊
XXX
Hi AndyLatex, it's Kitka.
Don't take Ra too seriously about this, coincidence is just chaos at work 😉

Quote:  And the thing with chaos is, it's fair.
(17 Dec 2021, 22:19 )Culmor Wrote: Don't take Ra too seriously
Nobody does anyway 😁
Coincidences happen, we spot them. Coincidences don't happen, there's nothing to spot.

Humans are hardwired to see patterns, sometimes we see them where they don't exist.
(17 Dec 2021, 23:28 )Culmor Wrote: sometimes we see them where they don't exist.
Exactly - coincidences do not exist 😁

Contributors: AndyLatex (2) , Culmor (16) , Like Ra (24)