Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-51%

electric shock silicone gag
Ass Doll Men's Rings Rings 2023 Ring On Penis Glans Training Toys For Penis Painfull Clitoris Seed Beads Toystricks Gag Gay
$66.89-35%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Summer Solid White Platform Wedges Sandals Women Fashion High Heels Ankle Strap Ladies Open Toe Shoes
$31.50-9%

shiny pantyhose
Horse Oil Socks 100% Oil Shiny Smooth Black Stockings Large Size Durable Thin Transparent Silky Silky 8d Pantyhose Women
$4.17-28%

metelam
Metelam Women's Leggings Sexy Glitter Yogapants Satin Glossy Opaque Super Shiny Stretchy Causalpants
$15.23-1%

latex tights
Fashion Men Women Wet-look Latex Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Tights Socks Stage Clubwear Skinny Unisex Stockings
$34.87

wig hair
U V Part Wig Human Hair Body Wave Human Hair Wigs No Leave Out Glueless Brazilian U Part Human Hair Wave Wigs for Women
$83.13-61%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The fetish world of Andy Watson (aka Andy Latex)
Ooh, I think pulling Eliphas Levi's Baphomet into the Andy Latex universe is a bit of a stretch!

It's a bit like why Umberto Eco's genius novel 'The Name of the Rose' was titled as such.  A rose is such an over-used symbol it can mean almost anything to anyone. Raising the first two fingers is about the same, it can be either a blessing or an obscene gesture.
(10 Dec 2021, 01:04 )Culmor Wrote: pulling Baphomet into the Andy Latex universe is a bit of a stretch!
Too many "coincidences": Baphomet is "a kinda trans", Lady Jane shows 666, Andy's arms point to "above and below", "two finger gesture". Did I miss anything?
Envy? 😋

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxsZffX-0V0
Quote:Too many "coincidences": Baphomet is "a kinda trans", Lady Jane shows 666, Andy's arms point to "above and below", "two finger gesture". Did I miss anything?
The differences?

Andy is only making the gesture with one hand, not both. 

Incidentally, 'Baphomet' is a corruption of 'Mohammed' who wasn't particularly welcoming to 'alternative' sexualities. And according to the early Oxyrhynchus manuscripts the Mark of the Beast was originally 616. Which pissed-off Iron Maiden fans...
(10 Dec 2021, 22:41 )Culmor Wrote: Andy is only making the gesture with one hand, not both. 
The left arm is pointing upwards with a help from Lady Jane.

(10 Dec 2021, 22:41 )Culmor Wrote: And according to the early Oxyrhynchus manuscripts the Mark of the Beast was originally 616.
However, the most popular version is 666, and this is exactly what Lady Jane is showing.

(10 Dec 2021, 22:41 )Culmor Wrote: Incidentally, 'Baphomet' is a corruption of 'Mohammed' who wasn't particularly welcoming to 'alternative' sexualities.
Oh yes, but still he's a hermaphrodite 😉

Let's ask Andy? He might shed some light on his own ideas.
Quote:Let's ask Andy? He might shed some light on his own ideas.
I have his gmail, I'll do that 😊
(10 Dec 2021, 23:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Dec 2021, 22:41 )Culmor Wrote: And according to the early Oxyrhynchus manuscripts the Mark of the Beast was originally 616.
However, the most popular version is 666, and this is exactly what Lady Jane is showing.

An 'Argumentum ad populum' Ra?
Look at what happened with Brexit.
(11 Dec 2021, 00:37 )Culmor Wrote: An 'Argumentum ad populum' Ra?
😄 very true, OTOH, in this case I'm pretty much sure that Andy meant exactly what ex publico means.

(11 Dec 2021, 00:37 )Culmor Wrote: Look at what happened with Brexit.
YOU STOLE OUR UNILEVER AND SHELL!!!! 😂
Quote:YOU STOLE OUR UNILEVER AND SHELL!!!! 😂

Why did I read that in a Greta Thunberg voice?

😊
(11 Dec 2021, 01:17 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:YOU STOLE OUR UNILEVER AND SHELL!!!! 😂

Why did I read that in a Greta Thunberg voice?

😊

Nah ... read it in Trump's voice 😬

Contributors: AndyLatex (2) , Culmor (16) , Like Ra (24)