Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry adult games PU leather Body Harness Underwear Garter Belts Sexy Women Waist To Leg Bondage Cage Straps Garter Body Belts
$20.78-23%

anal plug
anal plug buttplug silicone anal balls sex toys for adults erotic toy big butt plug anal beads plugs dilator but plug sextoy
$38.31

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Velvet Side Zip Up Thick High Heels Short Booties Comfortable Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 41 43 47 52
$107.53-37%

crossdresser silicone mask
Female Realistic Silicone Full Head Wear Headgear Crossdresser Cosplayers Male To Female Transgender Gay Cos Mask Cover Makeup
$151.35

prostate stimulation
5 Size Anal Trainer Set Prostate Massager Anus Expanding Dilator Stimulator Erotic Toy Dildo Butt Plug for Beginner Sex Shop
$11.35-22%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black And Red Legging Boots With Belt Crotch Thigh High Unisex Boots High Heels Stilettos Low Heels Custom Colors & Legs
$156.09-8%

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Return of Batgirl - Hiding the Bat.
Just when I was despairing of seeing her again - Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Na-Batgirl!

01.jpg     02.jpg     03.jpg     04.jpg     05.jpg     06.jpg     07.jpg     08.jpg     09.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg     17.jpg     18.jpg     19.jpg     20.jpg   
Lucky we have these saved here, ybatgirl's deviantart page just closed. There's history to it in the last couple of days (she was accused of plagiarism) but I don't have time to relate it now. I'll come back to it later.
I have some spare time for an update now.

Yesterday on ybatgirls deviantart page there was a blog item about how the 'Hiding the Bat' story came to be. She'd read a story on a bondage website that involved some female staff at a (travel?) company taking revenge on an obnoxious colleague in a similar manner to the Batgirl story (including the 'She can't escape but you can' sign) and the story being titled 'Hiding the (something I don't recall). So she approached the author asking if she could transpose the story into her Batgirl universe and publish it as poser art. When ybatgirl didn't receive a reply she went ahead anyway and heard nothing more till her story was finished when the author of the story accused her of plagarism. That was the last I heard before finding ybatgirl's da page dead this morning.

I'm not gong to speculate on whether da closed the site following the complaint or whether ybatgirl closed it herself to avoid the hassle but I suspect that, like her (almost) eponymous heroine ybatgirl will return. It's not as though she doesn't have previous 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Expertise! Culmor 5 5,619 03 May 2021, 13:23
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Going up? Culmor 14 9,907 17 Aug 2020, 07:25
Last Post: Culmor
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - You Should be Dancing Culmor 16 9,963 10 May 2020, 20:46
Last Post: LuckyLu
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - The Meow Incident! Culmor 6 7,350 15 Oct 2018, 16:27
Last Post: Like Ra
The Further Adventures of Batgirl - Fifty Shades of Rope Culmor 4 8,231 26 Sep 2017, 09:19
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Culmor (3)