Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI C/D/E Cup 9-Point With Arms Silicone Breast Forms Fake Vagina Tights Suits For Drag Queen Crossdresser Shemale
$1185.44-65%

silicone bodysuit
Snatched Body Luxe Faja With Zippers Butt Lifting Back Control Silicone Girdle Daily Use Female Underwear
$49.30-30%

larpgears
Mould Fetish Unisex Latex Stockings Latex Rubber Thigh High Long Socks
$25.59-25%

silicone bodysuit
6G Upgrade L-C CUP Triangular Fake Vagina Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Bodysuit for Crossdresser Shemale Drag Queen
$2214.30-80%

bondage body
Leg Bondage Body Harness Straps Women Faux Leather Garters Gothic Sword Belt Punk Buttocks Sexy Erotic Lingerie Accessories Rave
$4.15

zentai
3D Printed Halloween Classic Raimi Spiderman Cosplay Costume Kids Adult Zentai Suit Spiderhero Bodysuit Party Jumpsuits
$35.37-42%

lobudek
Women Stretchable Shining Rhinestones Black Feathers Dress Party Evening Performance Sexy Wrapped Hip Dress Bar Stage Costume
$119.79-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

TOP TO BOTTOM LEATHERS
(18 May 2018, 16:50 )wilsd Wrote: I got sick of my pannel gag (as above) because i couldnt get a decent fit with the locking straps, ended up cutting it up in a bad mood 😟

Although my muzzle from TtBL is perfect 😁

Yes, maybe one can ask Top to Bottom if they can amend the design for your exact head circumference, taking into account the locking notches.

The two inch ball is perfect for me and the straps are snug and tight. I really cannot shift it without unbuckling the straps.

Contributors: Christina (3) , Like Ra (3) , Will90MeeG (5)