Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

wetlook
Fish Net Big Butterfly Cheerleading Stovepipe Tights Wetlook Roleplay Stripper Elegant Girls Fish Net Sheer Novelties Nylons
$15.45-3%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask 3D Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Headset Eye Mask With Mic For Side Sleepers
$7.04-18%

self bondage
Heavy Duty Canvas Straitjacket BDSM Self Bondage Gear Body Restraints Suit Straight Jacket Device Men Woman
$199.65-30%

leather pencil skirt
Sexy Women Shiny Patent Leather Wetlook Mini Skirt Fashion Bodycon Pencil Clubwear Party Skirt for NightClub Stage Pole Dancing
$4.25-39%

crossdress
Camel Toe Padded Transgender Crossdresser Men G-string Sissy Hiding Penis T-Back Thong Gay Sexy Lace Underwear Sheer Panties
$50.00-43%

exotic lingerie
Women's Thong Underwear Low Waist Seamless Briefs Sexy Threaded Cotton Panties Temptation G-String Underpants Exotic Lingerie
$2.13

msemis
Kids Girls Lace Splice Gymnastics Leotard Figure Skating Ballet Dress Long Sleeve Hollow Back Ballerina Performance Dancewear
$20.46-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strict posture collar recommendation
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone in the forum could recommend a bondage posture collar. I am looking for something that will severely limit or prohibit moving the head down.

• Traditional collars dont have the height needed to properly restrict movement.
  • "Tall" heavy duty leather collars do have the right fit, but the sub can still press the chin down hard enough and move the head down.
  • I have found collars built on a steel frame with leather padding, but I am not sure if these are comfortable to wear. I suspect they might pressure the collarbone and be uncomfortable, but that's just my speculation.

If anyone can pitch in with a recommendation, that would be great.

Thx
Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
(17 Dec 2020, 15:46 )PetraJane Wrote: Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊

Medical neck braces seem to be quite effective, but their aesthetics are not particularly great for fetish play. Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?
Fetish looking, strict, comfortable - pick any two 😁
(17 Dec 2020, 16:39 )tvkarencrc Wrote:
(17 Dec 2020, 15:46 )PetraJane Wrote: Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊

Medical neck braces seem to be quite effective, but their aesthetics are not particularly great for fetish play. Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?

take it apart and cover it in PVC or Latex, ove even just spray paint in...
That would make it less "clinical"
(17 Dec 2020, 16:39 )tvkarencrc Wrote: Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?
I got mine from a UK mail-order medical appliance supplier.

collar.jpg   
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Posture collars jessilongstocking 3 4,445 10 Oct 2010, 14:35
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , PetraJane (2) , tvkarencrc (2)