Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Strict posture collar recommendation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Was wondering if anyone in the forum could recommend a bondage posture collar. I am looking for something that will severely limit or prohibit moving the head down.

• Traditional collars dont have the height needed to properly restrict movement.
  • "Tall" heavy duty leather collars do have the right fit, but the sub can still press the chin down hard enough and move the head down.
  • I have found collars built on a steel frame with leather padding, but I am not sure if these are comfortable to wear. I suspect they might pressure the collarbone and be uncomfortable, but that's just my speculation.

If anyone can pitch in with a recommendation, that would be great.

Thx
Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊
(17 Dec 2020, 15:46 )PetraJane Wrote: [ -> ]Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊

Medical neck braces seem to be quite effective, but their aesthetics are not particularly great for fetish play. Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?
Fetish looking, strict, comfortable - pick any two 😁
(17 Dec 2020, 16:39 )tvkarencrc Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Dec 2020, 15:46 )PetraJane Wrote: [ -> ]Get a medical neck brace. I did and it is pretty effective and limits downward head movement very well. Comfort? You're in bondage, you don't get the ask for comfortable collars, you accept what you are given, or put into, without complaint. 😊

Medical neck braces seem to be quite effective, but their aesthetics are not particularly great for fetish play. Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?

take it apart and cover it in PVC or Latex, ove even just spray paint in...
That would make it less "clinical"
(17 Dec 2020, 16:39 )tvkarencrc Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a particular item in mind that you could recommend?
I got mine from a UK mail-order medical appliance supplier.

[attachment=45014]