Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Twin Sleeping Bag Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece All-inclusive
$474.95-50%

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Girl Rhinestone Crystal Arm Sleeve 3 Piece Suit Dresses Bodystockings Clubwear Lingerie
$3.32

pvc stockings
Womens PVC Leather Legging Slim Fit Stockings Wet Look Clubwear Thigh High Sock Dance Costumes Sensual Seductive Nightwear
$46.44-28%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Headphones Bluetooth Eye Mask for Women Men, Wireless Music Blackout Masks for Side Sleepers Insomnia Travel Gift
$84.49-1%

crossdresser silicone body
Eyung Full Body Silicone Onesie No Oil Crossdresser Sissy Shemale Drag Queen Silicone Bodysuit Silicone Breast Forms Suit
$698.17-69%

lobudek
Leopard Print Jumpsuit Women Birthday Party Celebrate Crystal Romper Stage Performance Leotard Dance Costume Bar Singer Outfits
$156.09-44%

aoylisey
Women Ballet Leotards Tank Dance Wear Jumpsuits Playsuit Sleeveless Spandex Classical Gymnastic Bodysuit Fitness Suits Costume
$22.75-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(23 Jul 2021, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1627050769_0dfc63f8c89ae6af05edc..._thumb.jpg]   - what to do with all those big ball-bearings you have lying around
At least the shaft is made out of plastic, so the teeth will be relatively safe. I prefer rubber, though.

(23 Jul 2021, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1627050769_c5b83f593bb14823ef1cb..._thumb.gif]   - (animated) in and out, shake it all about, you won't get out of this contraption
This one is in the wish-list for years.
That looks comfy ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210708_162657~2-01.jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(06 Aug 2021, 10:39 )Bound Whore Wrote: That looks comfy ...

Very weird and a total FOTD for my tastes... good find though! 

MJ
(06 Aug 2021, 10:39 )Bound Whore Wrote: That looks comfy ...

he forgot the eyes 😊
An overkill gag?

bondage-art-71-gag_mummification.png   

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/wossarem/art/...-784893848
A design I'd not seen before.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4MBHZCGUFI
]Gag fetish, wet mask - YouTube[/url]
"This video is age-restricted"

How do you guy get around it without sending your passport to Google?
I can't say I've ever had a problem, that said my account dates back to the Dark Ages.

Sometimes there seems to be another ring/lip gag underneath the hood that the external one fits into, but perhaps that's just my imagination. I'm not a big fan of this design, I'm really only posting it for completeness.

Gag.jpg   
(25 Dec 2021, 11:46 )Culmor Wrote: my account dates back to the Dark Ages.
Youtube killed 3 my accounts, I used for kinky purposes (to keep the history clean). Indeed, my old "vanilla" account can play this video.
(25 Dec 2021, 11:32 )Like Ra Wrote: "This video is age-restricted" 

How do you guy get around it without sending your passport to Google?

One way :

You replace youtube by youtubensfw in the address  😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 78 46,197 14 May 2024, 11:31
Last Post: Like Ra