Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(A2) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Explosion Models Erotic Lingerie Set Simple Sexy See-Through Mesh Color Collision Split Three-Piece Set
$30.49-55%

bondage lock
New 2 in 1 Sexy Snakeskin Leather Collars With Lock BDSM Bondage Fetishs Collar Adult Game Sex Accessories For Woman Jeux Sexuel
$6.97

leather pencil skirt
Womens High Waist Slanted Zipper Black Hot Short Mini Skirts Festival Rave Party Clubwear Wet Look Patent Leather Mini Skirt
$23.91-31%

anal balls
4size Anal Glass Beads Long 3cm Big Anal Plug Crystal Glass Ball Butt Plug Expander Erotic Gay Sex Toy Anal Stimulate Ball
$17.92

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Fashion Strap Skinny Blue Corset Lace Top Female Backless Bandage Sexy Crop Tops Camis Transparent Hook Bralette
$25.63-55%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Custom Made Wide Calf Boots For Customer Crotch High Boots For Women Wedge High Heels 19CM And Platform 5CM
$216.59-26%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(23 Jul 2021, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1627050769_0dfc63f8c89ae6af05edc..._thumb.jpg]   - what to do with all those big ball-bearings you have lying around
At least the shaft is made out of plastic, so the teeth will be relatively safe. I prefer rubber, though.

(23 Jul 2021, 15:56 )madjack Wrote: [Image: post_14_1627050769_c5b83f593bb14823ef1cb..._thumb.gif]   - (animated) in and out, shake it all about, you won't get out of this contraption
This one is in the wish-list for years.
That looks comfy ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210708_162657~2-01.jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(06 Aug 2021, 10:39 )Bound Whore Wrote: That looks comfy ...

Very weird and a total FOTD for my tastes... good find though! 

MJ
(06 Aug 2021, 10:39 )Bound Whore Wrote: That looks comfy ...

he forgot the eyes 😊
An overkill gag?

bondage-art-71-gag_mummification.png   

Source: https://www.deviantart.com/wossarem/art/...-784893848
A design I'd not seen before.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4MBHZCGUFI
]Gag fetish, wet mask - YouTube[/url]
"This video is age-restricted"

How do you guy get around it without sending your passport to Google?
I can't say I've ever had a problem, that said my account dates back to the Dark Ages.

Sometimes there seems to be another ring/lip gag underneath the hood that the external one fits into, but perhaps that's just my imagination. I'm not a big fan of this design, I'm really only posting it for completeness.

Gag.jpg   
(25 Dec 2021, 11:46 )Culmor Wrote: my account dates back to the Dark Ages.
Youtube killed 3 my accounts, I used for kinky purposes (to keep the history clean). Indeed, my old "vanilla" account can play this video.
(25 Dec 2021, 11:32 )Like Ra Wrote: "This video is age-restricted" 

How do you guy get around it without sending your passport to Google?

One way :

You replace youtube by youtubensfw in the address  😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,934 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore