Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

FRRK
FRRK New Sissi Inverted Chastity Cage Adults Game Play Erect Denial Steel Negative Cock Ring BDSM Sex Tooys for Man 2024
$39.18-20%

tpe penis
8.4 inch 21cm Realistic Erotic Jelly Dildo With Super Strong Suction Cup Sex Toys for Woman Artificial Penis G-spot Simulation
$8.32

bdsm
20 m/10 m/5 m Soft Cotton Rope For Female Couple Sex Product Slaves BDSM Bondage Adult Games Binding Rope Role-Playing Sex Toys
$2.44

drozeno
DROZENO Metal ice silk sports vest men speed dry running professional training T-shirt fitness New men silk glossy suit
$276.71-65%

panty girdle
High Waist Body Shaper Panties Seamless Butt Lifter Compression Fajas Reducing Girdles Slimming Corset Shapewear Women Underwear
$21.11

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

rubber cosplay
Half Face Clown Mask Creative Adult Latex Masks Cosplay Props Humorous Elastic Band Funny Halloween Horrible Party Decoration
$2.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
https://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeo...l?a=likera

def FOTD
(31 Jul 2017, 16:18 )lugnuts Wrote: https://www.extremerestraints.com/dungeo...l?a=likera

def FOTD

I'm afraid @occorics beat you to it in post #276  😋

MJ
Here's a strange one:

super_secure_ball_gag_by_desertlion3d-dbia8zh.jpg    - the joy of art is that you can create the weird and wonderful, even though they couldn't work/exist in real life

MJ
Two more to share:

tumblr_nlxfluZbJ61u613s5o1_500.png    - I'm not into watersports, but there is something about this gag/hood that appeals to me

tumblr_ousayfxqgP1ucxdeuo1_400.gif    - (animated) not weird or especially unusual, but very nice

Enjoy

MJ
Very... industrial?

tumblr_oj5da61Jqn1tjtlxzo1_500.jpg    - not at all erotic to my eyes

MJ
An almost invisible gag that forces your mouth to stay open?

tumblr_ow2ji9598l1w0oxaoo2_400.gif    - (animated) this has got to appeal to someone wanting to be gagged in public?

MJ
(13 Sep 2017, 08:02 )madjack Wrote: An almost invisible gag that forces your mouth to stay open?

- (animated) this has got to appeal to someone wanting to be gagged in public?

MJ

WOW - where can you buy such a lovely?
(13 Sep 2017, 16:46 )krinlyc Wrote:
(13 Sep 2017, 08:02 )madjack Wrote: An almost invisible gag that forces your mouth to stay open?

- (animated) this has got to appeal to someone wanting to be gagged in public?

MJ

WOW - where can you buy such a lovely?

I have seen the video were the clips is from, I think it was devicebondage or infernalrestraints, so it's probably custom-made...
not only a gag, but definitely weird an FOTD...

StrangeHobbies_42-A.jpg   
A random selection:

prolonged_practice_by_dawho555-dbczlk4.gif    - (animated) only works as art, that gag is way too big/long for real life
 tumblr_o4mscrQoG71qf4rquo1_540.jpg    - a bit gag with bite?
 tumblr_opgtyiAmGe1w0e4lno1_540.jpg    - another reason to never have your tongue pierced!
 tumblr_ounnguQTY81ric730o1_250.gif    - (animated) forced deep throat
 tumblr_ov6ae6mBXj1tmmgf6o1_540.jpg    - Simon - O (oh why can't they be cheaper!)
 tumblr_ovpwmyAEdY1rdc5oto1_250.gif    - (animated) funnel gags have so many possibilities, but not sure how this one is intended to work

enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,858 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore