Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Sexy Harness For Busty Women's Decorative Beauty Bdsm Corset Gothic Clothes Bustier Pentagram Large Lingerie Rave Wear Garter
$11.52-15%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Stainless Steel Adjustable Spreader Bar for Sex Slave Handcuffs Ankle Cuffs Fetish Restraints Sex Toys for Couples
$24.96

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44-25%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Sexy Oil Shiny Stockings Women High Elastic Red Heart Silky Black Pantyhose Open Crotch Clubwear Seamless Tights
$6.04-4%

anal balls
Huge Anal Plug buttplug bdsm Toy Intimate Sex Toys for Adult Games Sextoys Big Butt Plug Dildo Anal Dilator Vaginal balls Shop
$173.94

latex pencil skirt
Sexy PU Leather Micro Miniskirt Low Waist Pencil Cute Tight Skirt Side Slit Pack Hips Latex Skirt Night Club Dance Stage Wear
$8.02-40%

zlatameer
Sexy Red Latex Women Rubber Fetish Dress Club Wear Costumes Back Zip Handmade Clothing S-LD087
$134.07-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Strange, weird or totally inappropriate gags
(31 Jul 2018, 10:27 )madjack Wrote: I keep coming back to this image and simply can't decide if I like it or not:

There is something about it that I find fascinating, but nothing that I can say is erotic. So why do I keep looking at it? 

What do you folks think about it?

MJ

Agree. Fascinating, but not erotic.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Third that!
A gaged plug!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 943778E7-2FEB-4417-87F6-8902D96A9473.jpeg   
@tightslip00 - you disabled private messages, so I can't reply to you.
(31 Jul 2018, 10:49 )Vixien Wrote:
(31 Jul 2018, 10:27 )madjack Wrote: I keep coming back to this image and simply can't decide if I like it or not:

There is something about it that I find fascinating, but nothing that I can say is erotic. So why do I keep looking at it? 

What do you folks think about it?

MJ

Agree. Fascinating, but not erotic.
Reminds me of the movie with Woodey Alan called Sleeper?
 92A07DBA-EBEF-4C34-BA99-C25FCD8BF1DB.jpeg    Yep, 1973. Sleeper. Staring Woody Alan
(01 Sep 2018, 09:45 )Like Ra Wrote: @tightslip00 - you disabled private messages, so I can't reply to you.

Oops! Fixed!
Some animation for your eyes to feast upon:

tumblr_pc7uew5nBc1w1bb7po1_400.gif    - over-sized ball-gags always look uncomfortable don't you think?
 tumblr_pc90nparZI1v5zadko1_540.gif    - a combination of gag and 'forced deep throat'

enjoy

MJ
Another weird and rather FOTD gag (animated):

weird-gag-02.gif   

Nice teeth, though 😉
I do find rope gags terribly erotic, this is a rather splendid example with added blindfold and head-bondage.

Capture.JPG    - I know this looks quite harsh but is passes my 'would I like it on me' test (never expect anyone to trysomething you wouldn't want to try yourself)

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gags (and Hoods) - A personal view madjack 77 45,793 09 Nov 2022, 21:48
Last Post: Bound Whore