Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Xma lingerie set Sexy underwear role-playing uniform tempts Christmas Cosplay Costumes Hot Babydoll Woman Exotic Lingerie Dress
$32.28-64%

sexy
YBCG Sexy Black Women Bra Lace Mesh See Through Underwear Stretch Hollow Lingerie Lace Solid Soft Panties Bras For Women
$9.68-45%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

speerise
Women's Nylon Tank Thong Leotard Dance Girls Ballet Dance Spandex Skin Tights Sleeveless Bodysuits
$155.41-33%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Skinny Shorts High Waisted Spandex Jazz Ballet Dance Shorts Black Dancing short Quick Dry Breathable
$100.36-24%

1d oil stockings
High Elasticity Nylon Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Oil Shiny Dots Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie
$4.11

latex rubber handmade
100% Latex Maske Rubber Gummi White headgear with strap design Cosplay Party Handmade Customization 0.4mm Size XXS-XXL
$66.15-62%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
@madjack - any luck?
(01 Apr 2018, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote: @madjack - any luck?

Yeeeeeaahhhh! Fixed!!

Well done @likera another brilliant debugging  😁

MJ
And my fix is included in the next MyBB release 😉
Quote: More scary latex Nuns to inspire @culmor
Hmm, I'm more worried that I go away for three days and the site forgets who I am. It'll be Ra fiddling with his bits again I imagine 😉
He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out 😊
(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: Hmm, I'm more worried that I go away for three days
How can you go away for so long?
(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: the site forgets who I am.
But I hope it still recognizes your password? 😉

Check if you use HTTP or HTTPS. After SO MANY DAYS AWAY you (or your browser) might forget to use the proper protocol. Always use HTTPS.

(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: It'll be Ra fiddling with his bits again I imagine
You have a luxuriant imagination 😁

(13 Apr 2018, 18:57 )culmor Wrote: He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out
You said, that the page is "messed up", can you make a screenshot?

Currently there are three problems with alerts:

1- The position of the window is not calculated automatically.
2- The window is not properly placed over other elements, so the whole page shift several pixel to the right.
3- The pop-up is not scrollable.

As I mentioned many times earlier, there is a universal workaround - go to "User CP" (top left), click on "View Alerts" (vertical menu on the left).
Quote:3- The pop-up is not scrollable.
That's the problem I have.
Quote:How can you go away for so long?

Culmor by name, Culmor by nature...
I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...
(13 Apr 2018, 21:34 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:How can you go away for so long?

Culmor by name, Culmor by nature...
I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...

Ahhh, the joys of 'not spots' - my favourite places to escape to.

MJ
(13 Apr 2018, 21:34 )culmor Wrote: I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...
Arrghhh... I wish, but have to wait till summer... Barely alive, to be honest... For how long can you work 12 hours a day and sleep 5 hours a night?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,113 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04