Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
New Color Matching Sports Split Swimsuit Women's Cross-Border Sexy Hollow High Waist Boxer Swimsuit Wholesale
$53.11-63%

time lock bondage
New Multipurpose Time Lock Padlock For Quit Smoking Stop Cell Phone Ankle Handcuffs Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Adult Games Sex Toys
$114.87-21%

dildo gag
Strap-On Dildo Gag Silicone Mouth Couple Games Bondage Adjustable Double Dildo
$9.87

metelam
Metelam Women's Shiny Satin Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sleeveless Zipper Open on Crotch and Bust Catsuit Romper Clubwear
$28.82

hypnosis device
Handheld Microcurrent Sleep Aid Device EMS Mini USB Pressure Treatment of insomnia Anxiety Hypnosis Smart Sleeper heart shape
$10.56-21%

transparent panties
Sexy Transparent Man Underwear See Through Ultra-thin Boxer Shorts Male Sheer Mesh Breathable Panties U Convex Pouch Underpants
$5.28-35%

latex tights
Ftshist Sexy Wetlook Tight-Highs Stockings Shiny Metallic Elastic Over-The-Knee Patent Leather Socks Latex Fetish Accessories
$36.28-17%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Shops that actually make the products.
Found one of the aliexpress shops that actually makes the gags and can modify them for you. In this case I am ordering an anal beads gag and have it facing into my mouth for that deep throat feeling.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_20210717-152202_AliExpress.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Junk from Online (and offline) Shops Strappado 3 3,559 14 Jan 2013, 00:33
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Lancer (1)