Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electric shock silicone gag
Urethra Dildos In Vibrators Gag In Mouth Dildosex Toy Vibrating Tongue Penis Toy Fetish Couple Orgatongue Toysmale Vibrator
$209.11-32%

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-21%

ultra shimmery tights
Women Shiny Leggings Tummy Control Ultra Shimmery Stretchy 70D Thickness Sexy Pantyhose Nightclub Rave Performance Dance Tights
$157.95-42%

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-53%

inflatable anal plug
Inflatable Anal Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Butt Plug Anal Dilator Bdsm Sex Toy Gay Prostate Massage For Anus Enlargement By Pump
$27.54

crossdresser silicone mask
MUSIC POET Fake Boobs Realistic Silicone Breast Forms With Mask For Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Transgender
$3291.20-52%

latex tights
Suitop 100% nature rubber latex Knees stockings tight latex stockings
$45.50-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shibari harness photo how to thread
There was a series of post on here recently that had a load of photo sequences on how to tie various rope harnesses....
Ive searched.. but cant find it...

Can someone please give me a pointer?

thanks
That's a good reminder to create separate documents for all "new" techniques and place them under https://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php
Tied the harness and want the t-shirt? Then this could be for you...

tumblr_nac32mGQcT1s99c9po1_400.jpg   

..or like me and hopeless at knots, but still want the 'look'? 😁

MJ
Ha ha ha. I saw that the other day too... Random tshirt advert on FaceBook I think.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY chain harness gagglover 12 13,891 16 Dec 2011, 21:55
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (1)