Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
Brave Person Men Swim Trunks Shorts Sexy Transparent Men's Swimwear Shorts Beachwear Knee Length Shorts Swimsuit
$76.38

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Black Tank Sleeveless Unitard Gymnastics Bodysuit Boys Spandex Full Body Kids Jumpsuit Scoop Neck Dance Costumes
$24.19-35%

vac-u-lock toy
FREDORCH Sex Machine Vac-u-Lock Attachments Optional Sizes Spring Connector Metal dildo Toys
$34.26-39%

msemis
Mens Gymnastics Glossy Backless Bodysuit Underwear High Cut Sleeveless Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Sports Swimming Fitness
$6.82-31%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Strap Underwear Mankini Male Sexy Thong Men Leotard Bondage Lingerie Thongs Bodysuit Stage Body Costume
$5.15-4%

electro stimulation device
Sex Products Electro Shock Therapy Device Horse Eye Urethral Catheter Sound Penis Plug Metal Electrical Stimulation Sex Toy
$9.45-20%

chastity cage
Male Chastity Cock Cage Stealth Lock Accessories Lock Penis Ring Keys Sex Shop Replacement For Chastity And Other Devices
$4.22

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   
To me it looks like "Stop talking! We've got better things to do!"

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)