Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
5 Size Metal Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Male Delay Ejaculation Stainless Steel Cock Ring With Glans Stimulator Semen Lock BDSM
$7.49

Leosoxs lingerie
Sexy Lingerie Shiny Dress Seduction Uniform Temptation Nightclub Passion Suit Sexy Jumpsuit Free Extreme
$130.98

latex rubber handmade
100% Natural Latex Rubber Shorts Panties Handmade Custom Pants Dark Blue Boxer Halloween Cosplay
$382.36-65%

crossdress
Customize cosplay crossdress second skin body suit with With Cleavage Line Breast Form B-F Cup kigurumi zentai suit
$1074.48-26%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Denim Bowknot Crystal Pumps Sexy Pointed Toe High Heel Women Sandals Prom Party Spring Shoes Zapatillas De Mujer
$52.14-55%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy underwear female sentiment summer low waist sexy T-string T pants sex interest tight large size nightclub Europe an
$58.90

latex fetish
latex fetish men gloves fetish hood mask latex catsuits for men latex costume rubber socks rubber catsuit
$15.58-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Shhhhhhhh......
A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 

Make up your own story to describe what she's up to  😁

Enjoy

MJ

A mistress once did something similar to me. She had rented an "artist's loft" for her "dungeon" and there were "neighbors" so she told me at the beginning we had to "be discreet." The session got quite intense and I was deep in "sub space" so I guess I got a little too vocal. She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.
(03 Dec 2023, 12:50 )madjack Wrote: A short clip that I think belongs here 
(03 Dec 2023, 18:21 )bondagetom1 Wrote: She looked deep in my eyes, caressed my bound form, and "shh'ed" me... It was super sexy.

I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
(03 Dec 2023, 20:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I suspect we need a separate "Sssshhhh...." thread...
Done!
Personally I think, this is the gesture after she had released four balls out of her rose with her stilleto / back part of her 6,3" heel ...
I can think of a lot of things…
But I love that Shhhhh….
I'm guessing that "Shhhhhhh...." can come in many guises....

You don't need to use your fingers to indicate that silence is required.

Enjoy

MJ
Don't tell anybody...

crossdressing-boys-017.jpg   
To me it looks like "Stop talking! We've got better things to do!"

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (3) , madjack (2) , nylonfeet_in_stilettoheels (1) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)