Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

glossy body suit
satin glossy Women's bathing suit vest Oil High Waist Pants Smooth Fitness Gloss Yoga Running Sweatwear gym set leggings
$208.36

crossdress anime
Lasting Charm Women Anime Crossdressing Femboy Emo Grunge Y2k Aesthetic Gym Crop Top
$42.60

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-20%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Adult Black Spandex Full Body Zentai Footed Jumpsuit Unisex Bodysuit Women Handed Unitard Skin Tight Halloween Costume
$235.95-35%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-40%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece tights Oily swimsuit women sexy tight glossy high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid color T-shirt
$91.79-62%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Serious Troubles caused by your fetishes
(04 Feb 2022, 01:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Feb 2022, 22:54 )Strappado Wrote: And my piano teacher asked me not to wear a skirt for a student concert.
😲 Cool! Details?

He was afraid that parents of his other students might disapprove. It was fine by me, because he makes a living from teaching and a fair amount of people are stupid("if my son sees a seasoned man wearing a skirt, he might think that's cool and do it too, how horrible...").
(04 Feb 2022, 01:35 )Like Ra Wrote: REALLY? Can't believe that...
Although some scenario's are entirely different, but the Dutch news headlines that caught my eye as a Dutchy abroad are of course, the recent "sex offender" scandals of that talent show The Voice and Marc Overmars.

Again, these examples are very different from the fetish induced complications I was discussing here earlier - However, this might result to intensified societal awareness
and it makes individuals like us perhaps, that extra bit of cautious in public interaction (sometimes things blow out of proportion and then 'everything' receives extreme scrutiny, or whatever is out of the ordinary).

Ra, how would you rate the odds of getting into trouble in your area these days? For example, describe a fetish related manner of outing in public which would push the boundaries of tolerance there.
(10 Feb 2022, 14:47 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: Ra, how would you rate the odds of getting into trouble in your area these days? For example, describe a fetish related manner of outing in public which would push the boundaries of tolerance there.
I don't push any boundaries these days, except my own limits of concentrating on the necessary tasks 😆

Fetish like, probably, painted nails (last year).

20-25 years ago it was a different story. I was younger, I felt bolder, the society was more tolerant. Examples:

- skating or riding a bike in mini shorts with Danskin Ultrashine (https://www.likera.com/ph/index.php - replace the shoes with sneakers or skates, add protection). Got one cat whistle while riding a bike (20 years ago)
- skating in a latex surfsuit and shiny pantyhose ( https://www.likera.com/eq/latex/surfsuit1.php - remove the hood, though - 20 years ago)
- mini shorts with almost invisible pantyhose during flights (21 years ago)
- walking in mini shorts and various kinds of skin coloured pantyhose (25 years ago)
- jogging in a neoprene surfsuit + pantyhose (got called "homoooo" by a moroccan kid) - (~7 years ago)
- long dark painted nails (1 year ago)
(12 Feb 2022, 03:35 )Like Ra Wrote: I was younger, I felt bolder, the society was more tolerant.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I sense a deeper personal background history in that statement, specifically one of disappointment.

If that's the case, I might agree - however, my own personal scenario shaped up in such a way that I feel more courage now, at nearly age 44.
Other than the leggings guy from Germany, I was also reminded of that Mark Bryan guy in Germany and his skirt + high heels lifestyle he's got going on at age.
Although there is a distinct difference between those two, whereas the former clearly leans towards a sexualized fetish look in public.
Even if he gets away with it in public German space, I am 100% sure he isn't rocking that to the office like Bryan's work environment accepts him.

Funny anecdote: Feb 25, my wife and I will host a party for a bunch of her office mates at our new home. She requested me to not wear leggings (the PVC Leohex leggings). So I asked her if that would be because they might be easily offended? 

But then her actual reason is that she feels my leggings outfit would steal the limelight away from her LoL.
My fetishes led to the eventual break up of an engagement, mental suffering and anguish, and physical pain to myself. There are tolls with everything, everything has a cost. I've actually almost died in self bondage before, mind you this was way early on, a rope slipped due to poor planning and cut off my airway. I had an emergency key and mini seatbelt cutter knife sunk in the bottom of a gallon jug of water, pour it out and boom emergency release. Well at the length it took me to get to it and pour it out I was at like a pinpoint of consciousness, just a dash of awareness left and pouring that water on myself so I can get the mini cutter was like being shocked back into reality and life.

Kink is fun but dangerous. Be aware of the risks to yourself and others and make better decisions based off of that.
Not that I push boundaries in public but the impression I have is that society is far, far, far more tolerant than it was ten or twenty (dare I say forty?) years ago.
I would say it's getting better the last 3-5 years.

One example. Remember the time when swimming shorts (what a disgusting thing...) appeared? Any short tight swimming trunks (what the vox populi called "speedos") suddenly got associated with something dirty, perverted, gay, etc. I remember they were even banned in British swimming pools.

Another example. NL was quite tolerant to gays. It began to change ~15 years ago to worse. Then to much worse. To the extent, that gay couples were regularly beaten up. Or that recent case with a beaten up girl, who was not feminine enough? "Tell me, are you a boy or a girl???"

Also, I mentioned this in the "General transgender" thread. But in that case, it was all ruined by the LGBTABCDEF12345++--&& community - their forceful explicit mandatory show up tolerance recoiled back quite hard.

(12 Feb 2022, 14:37 )MIWSTIUS Wrote: I sense a deeper personal background history in that statement
So, no personal story. I simply had more drive a couple of decades back 😆
Or, another one. (I mentioned it in many places here). In 2001 I was returning home after the Europerve fetish party. I was dressed like this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid41882 (plus hood and another hood as a purse). I did not want to undress (back then I was using talcum powder - imagine the dirty slush under the rubber?), so I just pulled my usual street clothes on top of it. Then I realised, that my bike was stolen, and I had to walk all the way from the station (about 2-3 kilometers). Aftet the first kilometer, I took the street clothes off, put on high heels and walked back home at 2AM encased in two layers of latex. I was so angry, so one curious guy on a bike was making quite big circles around me and never came close.
(12 Feb 2022, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Also, I mentioned this in the "General transgender" thread. But in that case, it was all ruined by the LGBTABCDEF12345++--&& community - their forceful explicit mandatory show up tolerance recoiled back quite hard.

It does seem like there's been a lot of problems by what happened with the community. I've been crossdressing at home for nearly a decade and it feels like there's more of a negative stigma against crossdressing now than there was like 5+ years ago, especially if you identify as male and not as female or non binary.
(12 Feb 2022, 22:55 )Culmor Wrote: Not that I push boundaries in public but the impression I have is that society is far, far, far more tolerant than it was ten or twenty (dare I say forty?) years ago.

Hmmm, after having seen all the replies so far, I think we can safely say that societal tolerance level of any deviation to the supposed "norm", varies from region to region (especially if you would take simultaneous "snapshot" evaluations). 

I'm not going to go into socio-political territory, but the way society shapes and reacts across regions, results to the vastly different levels of tolerance and thus our own 'anecdotal' experiences. Extreme example: 1970s Iran.

@Like Ra; regarding the "Speedo" swimming briefs; yeah the stigma got real unfortunately. In fact, it is soooo incredibly blatant in even Hollywood movies like Meet the Parents (with Ben Stiller). 
On the other hand, pools in France have always retained mandatory usage of 'speedos', banning baggy swimshorts....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Why do we have fetishes? Kinks? Traits? Like Ra 54 17,045 29 Oct 2023, 12:15
Last Post: VulpineFoxs
Strange, rare and weird fetishes Like Ra 31 14,034 18 May 2022, 05:57
Last Post: Lancer
What to do with fetishes? Like Ra 18 4,475 20 Apr 2021, 00:07
Last Post: Like Ra
Cheap fetishes Tinker D 7 1,542 02 Mar 2020, 20:14
Fetishes in society Vacbedbound 2 2,287 16 Nov 2019, 02:51

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Culmor (1) , Lancer (1) , latexballet (2) , Like Ra (6) , MIWSTIUS (10) , Strappado (5) , subyasha (1) , thominhose (1) , Tinker D (3) , Will90MeeG (1)