Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock toy
FREDORCH 3XLR Metal Connector Adapter Change To vac-u-lock Or Quick Air Interface Attachements Use On Automatic Sex Machine
$10.21

latex leotard
Sexy Lingerie Women Pu Patent Leather Latex Wet-Look Underwear Teddy Bodysuit Jumpsuit Leotard Romper Pajamas Dance Clubwear
$52.57-39%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-62%

anime fetish
Sexy Black Wetlook Vinyl Mesh PVC Dress Bodycon Fetish Faux Leather halloween Gothic Bondage Sleeveless O-Neck Night Clubwear
$19.35-42%

sorbern
SORBERN Square Eye Glasses Frames For Men Plastic Titanium Brand Design Spectacle Frames Women Eyewear Frame Oculos De Grau
$22.51-19%

rubber cosplay
Handmade Latex Stockings Rose Red with Black Rubber Long Tight Socks for Women Wear with Dress Cosplay Costumes
$38.59-20%

muziskat lingerie
2023 Summer Hot Sexy Bra Set Ultra Thin Lace Lingerie Fine Transparent Best Selling Women Luxury Designer Underwear Lingerie Set
$32.10-55%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self-bondage unitard O.o
I want one ! ! !
Just to necro the thread once again!

Soon i will be coming in to a large supply of surplus latex from my old vac bed(going to replace it with a much larger unit). I figured i might give this technical project ago.

A friend of mine has recently come in to possession of a laser cutter. So I'm going to use this to cut the parts. I'm in the early stages of the design of this so far but i think I'll be cutting it all out of 5mm Acrylic.

It's pretty strong, especially when kept in short sections and should handle the loads of this design, especially when you consider not all loads are directly on the pin, normally something else take the brunt of the abuse.

Here's the design so far.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 SBL-LOCK.jpg   
Hello
I just 3D-printed petrolio's part and it works !
Thanks for the design!

I like idea very much.
I found some errors in clearances, and I am not happy of the sharp edges of the box, so I will try to modify these parts to be more rounded.

Contributors: Clam (1) , Culmor (1) , Hermiod (1) , Like Ra (5) , petrolio (2) , Tinker D (1) , Uncle (2)